Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

E-DNA for Windows 8.1

Another thing I'd beeen working on...

Hadn't planned on formally announcing this yet, but

, so now I'm just rolling with it, I guess. I actually kinda need some help with this one...anyone here know how to make the Navigation Pane thingy on the left side of Explorer use an image as its background? .______.
    Last edited by 2635599; February 14th, 2017 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Something happened. Something happened. during the thread split, just cleaning up the OP to not be a conversation in one post

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    great, as you can tell im a noob and think this is the nicest theme ive seen. thats saying alot too....

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    EDIT: Fine, nevermind. I'll finish it for you guys. Happy now?
    Last edited by Splitwirez; February 14th, 2017 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Don't move the thread pl0x

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    533 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitwirez View Post
    Welp...looks like my vision for this VS will never be truly realized...

I...I don't think I can finish it, knowing that...

...can someone please move this thread to the MsStyles dump subforum? I'll post what I had done thus far and the resources for someone else to make something of it once that's done.
    Im just saying to my knowledge i dont know of any way.. not that is is impossible. Ask one of the themers here and see what they say

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitwirez View Post
    Welp...looks like my vision for this VS will never be truly realized...

I...I don't think I can finish it, knowing that...

...can someone please move this thread to the MsStyles dump subforum? I'll post what I had done thus far and the resources for someone else to make something of it once that's done.
    personally i don't use the navigation pane, and in my book with as much stuff as there is in the nav pane a image would be TOOOO distracting. there is plenty you can do to make this theme pop without customizing the nav pane. on that note this thread will remain where it is in the hopes that you will continue with this theme. on another note i took another look at your above image and personally i'd use the level of transparency on that startmenu for both the main windows explorer window and the navigation.
    Last edited by 2635599; February 14th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    533 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    personally i don't use the navigation pane, and in my book with as much stuff as there is in the nav pane a image would be TOOOO distracting. there is plenty you can do to make this theme pop without customizing the nav pane. on that note this thread will remain where it is in the hopes that you will continue with this theme. on another note i took another look at your above image and personally i'd use the level of transparency on that startmenu for both the main windows explorer window and the navigation.
    I dont even know how he got the nav pane to be transparent like that. I agree though.. went this far with it.. might as well finish. Someone else would prolly turn it into something totally different

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
    Im just saying to my knowledge i dont know of any way.. not that is is impossible. Ask one of the themers here and see what they say
    ...fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    Actually I only wanted an image to fix the excessive transparency...my vision looked kinda like this:

Quote Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
    I dont even know how he got the nav pane to be transparent like that. I agree though.. went this far with it.. might as well finish. Someone else would prolly turn it into something totally different
    It's pretty simple, actually: Just use Black Glass Enhanced and WinaeroGlass at the same time. Problem is, it can't be a really dark colour, as that produces near-100% transparency, with no blur.

Anywaves, this encouragement from you guys really means a lot to me. Maybe I can still make something satisfactory of this...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information