Hybrid View

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    ah, well still something i would definitely like to look into. Might be a bit of time though if I decide to try them out. Heading to cali for a week on sunday to visit family so I'm leaving my comp at home since their wifi is horrid. There's something that interferes with wifi signal out there and it makes it impossible to stay connected, .
    Right...timing, always doing things like that xd
    Last edited by Splitwirez; August 3rd, 2017 at 08:17 PM.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Splitwirez we are going to have to ask you to either remove or find something else to use for your signature. the current one you gave is advertising and thus not allowed. thanks

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    Splitwirez we are going to have to ask you to either remove or find something else to use for your signature. the current one you gave is advertising and thus not allowed. thanks
    Apologies, I had not realized that a larger image linking to a thread within the VirtualCustoms forum would be a problem, given that two smaller images which also linked to threads within the VirtualCustoms forum wasn't.

Is there a proper set of guidelines regarding signatures or something? Because that's a very strange criteria, so I'd like to understand what rule it was that I was actually breaking, and how my previous signature was not a violation. I'd like to come up with a signature that doesn't violate the board rules. For now though, I've removed it entirely. So sorry about that... >.<

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitwirez View Post
    Apologies, I had not realized that a larger image linking to a thread within the VirtualCustoms forum would be a problem, given that two smaller images which also linked to threads within the VirtualCustoms forum wasn't.

Is there a proper set of guidelines regarding signatures or something? Because that's a very strange criteria, so I'd like to understand what rule it was that I was actually breaking, and how my previous signature was not a violation. I'd like to come up with a signature that doesn't violate the board rules. For now though, I've removed it entirely. So sorry about that... >.<
    it's not a matter of what it's linked to on the forum, it's a matter that the image itself was advertising. almost all forums insist no advertising in you avatar, profile pic, or signature, and it's the same here.

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    it's not a matter of what it's linked to on the forum, it's a matter that the image itself was advertising. almost all forums insist no advertising in you avatar, profile pic, or signature, and it's the same here.
    Alright, fair enough...I'm not trying to challenge you or the board, I just want to understand to see if there may be some area of compromise that would meet both sides' requirements. (Obviously if there isn't, I'll defer to you).

I'd also like to know why my previous signature wasn't considered advertizing...

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitwirez View Post
    Alright, fair enough...I'm not trying to challenge you or the board, I just want to understand to see if there may be some area of compromise that would meet both sides' requirements. (Obviously if there isn't, I'll defer to you).

I'd also like to know why my previous signature wasn't considered advertizing...
    no cause advertising is advertising. as for your previous i must not of even noticed it if you think it was a ad. i usually don't bother checking out other peoples sigs, it was just a off chance that i noticed yours.

Thread Information