Thread: Tech iconpack

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    260 Thread(s)

Sex:

Tech iconpack

Here's the requested icon pack. Before anything else, for the icons in the pack that are not mine, i give my thank yous and credits to their makers.
    Ok so here is the TECH Icon pack. I hope you guys like it.

Download links:

(these 2 downloads are outdated. please see below for the updated zips)

zipfile 1 is the 7tspack for windows7 (x64) - download zipfile 1

zipfile 2 contains All the TECH icons. Originals, alternatives, dll icons and some audio/video filetype icons - download zipfile 2

(these 2 downloads are outdated. please see below for the updated zips)

Thank you VC !

** To those who want to switch up the icons in the pack but dont know how, just open the 7tsp with 7zip (click here to get 7zip 64bit. And then after opening just extract the files inside the "RESOURCES" folder and open them up with RESTORATOR (there is a trial version of it on the net). You can then drag and drop icons in there and switch them up as you like.
    After you're done just use 7zip again to put them back inside the 7tsp resources folder and Voila! ...your very own pack.

Not all icons found on the internet can be read in restorator but i guarantee that all of mine will be read just fine. Thanks all

update 04.18.17

Changed some icons (see image below), Added some new ones (smaller hdd's, font files, dark knight's zipfile ), Fixed what did not change the first time like the font folder (for me anyway). This will be it for now. thanks all.

updated 7tsp for win7 x64 (18.1 mb) - download TECH 7tspack

updated zipfile of all icons (183 mb) - download ICONS

Last edited by MOST_WASTED; April 21st, 2017 at 06:02 PM.

Super Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    337 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by MOST_WASTED View Post
    I've never actually seen it on a light background before now. Its good on a dark theme, the metal gleam pops out. Anyway it looks good Lamia and thank you for your words and you are very welcome. Oh thats right you make packs too. Could i ask you the same thing i asked DarkKnight. would you maybe have a list of commonly used/seen windows 7 icons and their actual dll,cpl,exe locations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I believe Lamia has pretty much all of the dll's covered in his screenshot, you may also add regedit.exe, zipfldr.dll, although I didn't go to such extremes, all I did was extract your 7tsp pack and took all the .res files except the shell32.dll, which BTW cannot be used in Windows 10 and dropped the rest into iPack Builder and it worked fine too, all my icons have been patched, other than like I said except the zip file icons which there was no icon for.
    Actually, If Lamia would like to share his iPack, I would like to take a look into it to see if maybe I missed something if that is ok?
    If MOST_WASTED allow me to release my modified / recolored iPack i will create a thread for it, since i made it to look universal on white or dark background. Dark Knight I take a look into your iPack, you patch it good with base template from MOST_WASTED . Just to give you a note I also add more icons into imagares.dll and more dll's (wmplayer.exe, pnidui.dll, zipfldr.dll, regedit.exe), as you can't see it from screenshot since list is big. Yes shell32 is not included and other dll's, so this iPack can go to All OS (7,8,8.1,10). Zip and Regedit icons i choose from my liking from IconPack that MOST_WASTED provide as Alternative Icons to use, so maybe someone wont, someone will like it.
    MOST_WASTED best practice for now is for you to download 7tsp IconPack HUD Machine from Mr.Grim or Razorsedge Cryogenic Master IconPack. Those 2 have a lots of dll's and patched Icons on various locations, that can be great start, if i understand your question correctly.
    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    260 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I believe Lamia has pretty much all of the dll's covered in his screenshot, you may also add regedit.exe, zipfldr.dll, although I didn't go to such extremes, all I did was extract your 7tsp pack and took all the .res files except the shell32.dll, which BTW cannot be used in Windows 10 and dropped the rest into iPack Builder and it worked fine too, all my icons have been patched, other than like I said except the zip file icons which there was no icon for.

Actually, If Lamia would like to share his iPack, I would like to take a look into it to see if maybe I missed something if that is ok?
    Lamia's cool, im sure it'll be ok. Im gonna work on the zipfile and some other icons i could maybe improve on, i'll update it sometime this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    If MOST_WASTED allow me to release my modified / recolored iPack i will create a thread for it, since i made it to look universal on white or dark background. Dark Knight I take a look into your iPack, you patch it good with base template from MOST_WASTED . Just to give you a note I also add more icons into imagares.dll and more dll's (wmplayer.exe, pnidui.dll, zipfldr.dll, regedit.exe), as you can't see it from screenshot since list is big. Yes shell32 is not included and other dll's, so this iPack can go to All OS (7,8,8.1,10). Zip and Regedit icons i choose from my liking from IconPack that MOST_WASTED provide as Alternative Icons to use, so maybe someone wont, someone will like it.
    MOST_WASTED best practice for now is for you to download 7tsp IconPack HUD Machine from Mr.Grim or Razorsedge Cryogenic Master IconPack. Those 2 have a lots of dll's and patched Icons on various locations, that can be great start, if i understand your question correctly.

yes you can do whatever you want with it. its okay with me.

I appreciate that Lamia, i will download the HUD machine pack and cryogenic right now or i think i already have both of those in here somewhere . But yes thank you for that
    Last edited by MOST_WASTED; April 16th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.

Super Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    337 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by MOST_WASTED View Post
    Lamia's cool, im sure it'll be ok. Im gonna work on the zipfile and some other icons i could maybe improve on, i'll update it sometime this week.
    yes you can do whatever you want with it. its okay with me.
    I appreciate that Lamia, i will download the HUD machine pack and cryogenic right now or i think i already have both of those in here somewhere . But yes thank you for that
    I'm gonna wait for your new icons that you gonna create, then i'm gonna update my iPack with latest icon's and release it here for everyone, hope you don't mind this approach MOST_WASTED !
    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    92 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I have been wating for these,thankyou love them

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    260 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    I'm gonna wait for your new icons that you gonna create, then i'm gonna update my iPack with latest icon's and release it here for everyone, hope you don't mind this approach MOST_WASTED !
    sounds good Lamia

Quote Originally Posted by JINKS666 View Post
    I have been wating for these,thankyou love them
    You're welcome

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    260 Thread(s)

Sex:
    updated 4/18/17

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast