I recently installed a dual-boot setup (Finally!! I've only been thinking and talking about it for years!) and to my surprise, my system drive icon for Windows XP is just a plain old generic icon. I thought, in the past while dual-booting with Windows Vista, a system partition found to have and older version of Windows would receive it's own custom drive icon.

I'm looking for any Photoshop wizards out there that would be so kind to donate some time to whipping up an icon for me. I dabbled around in IcoFX Portable, but I'm not sure if I can get the icon quite right. (Windows icon centered above the drive icon itself)

I would like to somehow merge two icons if it is at all possible. 'Simply' (using the term loosely) adding the Windows icon seen above the Windows 7 system drive icon to the generic drive/partition icon using Windows 7 standard icons.

In the imageres.dll icon library found in C:\Windows\System32, the icons I'm looking at are:
#36 for the Windows 7 System Drive icon
#32 for the Generic Drive/Partition Icon

I would simply like to edit the small Windows logo from #36 onto #32 in the same spot as seen in #36 for all icons contained within the icon itself.

Or, if this has already been done or system icons already exist for older versions of Windows, that would be valuable input as well.

I've looked through Windows 7's icon libraries, but they don't seem to appear anywhere. If I could get access to icon libraries from Windows Vista, I could possibly attain them from there if my memory serves correctly and they did exist in Win Vista.

Anyways, thanks in advance for reading. If I can figure out a way to do this I'll post my results as well.