I am not sure where to post this so if this is not the right place could you please tell me what forum it should be posted in. I am still a little lost on the Windows 10 Creators Update and Fall Creators Update thing. i take it there is supposed to be an update for win10 creators edition this fall . how do I know if i have already recieved the update or not? is there a microsoft update number for it? this is the last update I recieved and it was installed on september 2

2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038788)

if this is not the fall update then I need to wait to do a clean install to get the old hud machine icons off this machine, so i can set everything up correctly they have been on my machine since the aniversary update and when it updated to the creators edition they just stayed there but lost the icon in add and remove programs to take them off my machine with 1703.

ok and last I noticed that you pulled a bunch of icon packs because they were incomplete or what ever, can you tell me what Ipacks will work with creators edition with the fall update? I have the annihilator theme installed on this computer with the hud machine blue for 8.1 ipack and they look awsome together the colors match perfectly , but as for your earlier post they shoud not be on my win10 machine anc can cause issues. so I need to find another win10 ipack that will go well with the annihilator theme. is there a page here in virtual customs there i can find ipacks that will work for win10 creators edition? its sad the hud machine ipacks wont work i loved theme and their colors were great for most themes
any help you can give me would be truely appreciated
thanks in advance for your time helping me figure this out

Quasi