Good day,

Im currently running the "HUD Machine Red" for windows 10 (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...reators-Update).
At this point i about got everything customized to my liking (excluding the title of windows appears to have a gray box around it... if anyone knows how to remove this please let me know! *its noticeable in the pic below highlighted in blue)
At this point i was attempting to do so research on how to change the file explorer (*explorer.exe) icon...
so far i have the file explorer pinned to my task bar and have attempted (to right click, select file explorer than right click, properties, change icon.... ) however the task bar icon is still not changing and also, when accessing quick access i noticed instead of displaying the quick access icon it is displaying the file explorer icon... honestly not a big deal however if there is a way to customize "it id really like to".
In addition to attempting the above i have installed "resource hacker" in attempts to modify explorer.exe directly however i am unable to replace the exe due to insufficient permission (likely because its running - as i have full admin rights... although i have attempted to end the process tree and even with explorer not running it appears to be blocked) Thus i just wanted to post this up to see if anyone in the community could help...

Thanks in advance,
Jay