Hey,

Amatur here working on Win 7 Ultimate looking to put some personal touches on Grim's HUD Evolution Theme. I'm fond of the sleek style of the HUD taskbar but this sleekness isn't present at all in its vertical form. Unfortunately, information about vertical taskbar customization seems to be quite sparse from my findings. About all I know is that I'm supposed to work these files:

Taskbar & System Tray > Taskbar > Aero > Taskbar > <2> and <4>
Taskbar & System Tray > Taskband > Aero > Taskband( Vertical) Background right and background left
Taskbar & System Tray > Taskband > Aero > Taskband (small icons vertical) Background right and background left

So I've been trying to rotate the horizontal pieces to paste over their vertical counterparts, flip the margins, and select a vertical layout. But I'm having some trouble verifying whether I've translated incorrectly or if there's still more to do to reach the desired outcome. Things like does BackgroundLeft correspond with BackgroundTop or BackgroundBottom and does this distinction affect how I should translate the margins if two halves have different margin values? So far my straight up image replacement has been able to alter the taskbar, albeit stretched like a lafy-tafy, but messing with margins seems to have put me back at square one.

It doesn't seem like the process would be too tough to do from reading through that stickied Quick-Look guide, I'd just like some sort of indication that I'm heading in the right direction as I get acclimated with WSB.