Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Help Changing Text colors

Quote Originally Posted by devillnside View Post

assuming you want to change the text colours for explorer in its default state, as in , when you first open the window, look here:

1)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView: TEXTCOLOR ( C drive /D drive -these text)
    2)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Property: TEXTCOLOR (for the details on your partitions, as in the free space, etc)
    3)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Details View Default: TEXTCOLOR (pretty much self explanatory following the above property)
    4)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Selected: TEXTCOLOR (Colour property for no.1 but in a clicked/selected state)
    5)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Compressed Folder: TEXTCOLOR
    6)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Compressed Folder Selected: TEXTCOLOR
    7)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Encrypted Folder: TEXTCOLOR
    8)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Encrypted Folder Selected: TEXTCOLOR
    9)Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Search Label: TEXTCOLOR
    Hey devilinside. Apperciate the help. But I'm a newbie. I got a theme I downloaded recently but I dont know which file to exactly load in WSB.

But maybe there a better way.. maybe you could just change the font color in the theme linked below. Would you do that for me please?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MFVI82VsL64R9n

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    Hey devilinside. Apperciate the help. But I'm a newbie. I got a theme I downloaded recently but I dont know which file to exactly load in WSB.

But maybe there a better way.. maybe you could just change the font color in the theme linked below. Would you do that for me please?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MFVI82VsL64R9n
    mate i cant edit someone else's theme without their consent & permission!! if it was a theme from somebody on this forum. i can go ahead & ask permission but if its not then you need to get the permission of the author of the theme before i can edit it.

P.S you load the file with the ".mssytles" extension on it
    D@rkside Of Aquarius™

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    mate i cant edit someone else's theme without their consent & permission!! if it was a theme from somebody on this forum. i can go ahead & ask permission but if its not then you need to get the permission of the author of the theme before i can edit it.

P.S you load the file with the ".mssytles" extension on it
    Thats extraordinarily weird! Alright cool.. I'll get the dude's permission. Its a theme by a dude on yt. As soon as he gives me the ok I'll post the yt link showing this.

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    in short.. its his creative work & intellectual copyright.. he might not be cool with someone tampering with his work..also the Creative Commons License covers these facts which many use to protect their work..think of it as somewhat of a individual branding..in the end its just respecting the artists hard work & time spent
    D@rkside Of Aquarius™

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    in short.. its his creative work & intellectual copyright.. he might not be cool with someone tampering with his work..also the Creative Commons License covers these facts which many use to protect their work..think of it as somewhat of a individual branding..in the end its just respecting the artists hard work & time spent
    Ok no problem. I got 3 questions:

1) I've seen themes with no address bar. Want to know if you can unhide an address bar in a theme to make is visible. If so how?

2) And whats the point to OldNewExplorer?

3) I downloaded the latest version of OldNewExplorer.rar. in the readme it asks to: Extract files into directory which all users can access. Then run OldNewExplorerCfg.exe. Its got these files:
    OldNewExplorer32.dll
    OldNewExplorer64.dll
    OldNewExplorerCfg.exe

Am I supposed to copy and paste the 1st 2 files where they need to go? Or will running OldNewExplorerCfg.exe be all I need?

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    address bar in start menu?? no you cannot unhide it as its just not there .. the functionality of search is retained , ie, if you start to type results will start to show, but the address bar itself has been removed... if you notice ... any start menu without an address bar will be floating over the taskbar ... u know hence the effect

ONE or old new explorer is needed to properly theme the explorer window in win 10. put the extracted files in a folder & run the exe with admin rights you'll get something like this:

firstly press the install button then afterwards set the other settings.. you can experiment with the options.. though there isn't much.. its basically used to make the file explorer windows of 10 to look more like the explorer window of seven
    D@rkside Of Aquarius™

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information