Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Porting Question Share

Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    this is really amazing thread friends because i have more permissons and PMs for porting themes but my reply is only sorryfor that because really dont know how to porting rs1 themes to rs2
    and higher this is really amaaazing
    register or log in to view signatures!

Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Thanks guys, you were both a lot of help.

I was able to get the theme ported just have a couple of tweaks to make, will try to have it done after Christmas.

Merry Christmas friends!
    no problems mate.. cheerz

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    255 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Ok guys, need a little help here, take a look at the screen cap below, this is what I am having issues with, I used to be able to do this with no problem on the last version of Windows, but it seems that WSB for 1809 or maybe SIB isn't playing well with the way it handles the aero peek, and close caption button features on the taskbar and the show desktop button.

I ported this straight from RS1 to RS5 which went well, I am thinking it probably needed to be ported from RS1 to RS2, 3 or 4, then change the images then port again to RS5 but I am not using virtual machines anymore.

I am uploading the theme here, in the file there is the original port to 1809 with no work done and the port to 1809 with the aero peek feature I have been trying to work on, in the hopes that maybe someone can take a crack at this, I've been looking at it so long that maybe I am missing something.

Download:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WARNING
    I do not recommend anyone that does not know how to port or handle themes in WSB to download this file, it is not complete and still needs to be tested on Windows 10 1809. I will take no responsibility for anyone that downloads it and tries to run it as their theme. The file will be posted when tested and complete in my theme folder in the forum. Until then , this is still a work in progress.

Last edited by Dark Knight; 12-27-2018 at 07:01 PM.

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    255 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Ok guys, need a little help here, take a look at the screen cap below, this is what I am having issues with, I used to be able to do this with no problem on the last version of Windows, but it seems that WSB for 1809 or maybe SIB isn't playing well with the way it handles the aero peek, and close caption button features on the taskbar and the show desktop button.

I ported this straight from RS1 to RS5 which went well, I am thinking it probably needed to be ported from RS1 to RS2, 3 or 4, then change the images then port again to RS5 but I am not using virtual machines anymore.

I am uploading the theme here, in the file there is the original port to 1809 with no work done and the port to 1809 with the aero peek feature I have been trying to work on, in the hopes that maybe someone can take a crack at this, I've been looking at it so long that maybe I am missing something.

Download:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WARNING
    I do not recommend anyone that does not know how to port or handle themes in WSB to download this file, it is not complete and still needs to be tested on Windows 10 1809. I will take no responsibility for anyone that downloads it and tries to run it as their theme. The file will be posted when tested and complete in my theme folder in the forum. Until then , this is still a work in progress.

Nevermind Guys I think I got it, I found an old msstyle file that Shem posted a while back, I will post the theme later on

Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Nevermind Guys I think I got it, I found an old msstyle file that Shem posted a while back, I will post the theme later on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information