Hello Septerion, It looks like you have the wrong settings in StartisBack Taskbar Tweeks, to center your Icons you just change it to how I have in my screenshot 1, However if you havent got a full Subscription it will return to Default settings next time you logon. To avoid this you can center your Taskbar and Icons manually using this little trick, Hover over the right side of your Taskbar and right click on it to unlock your toolbar first, Then right click the tool bar again and a Menu will pop up, Scroll up to the top of the menu to Toolbars and select add a new toolbar and then a window will open up in a location to find one, If you select ad another folder and then select the new folder you just created it should give you a new folder on your Taskbar labled New Folder now Create another one by repeating the last step again so now you will have 2 New Folders on your Taskbar, now Drag first Folder across your Icons to the left untill you get the new folder on the other side of them, then just slide them into place to Center them and then thats done, To get rid of the lables right click on the Taskbar on the lable and the popup menu will appear there will be 2 options added, Show text, uncheck these and then right click the new folder lable and Delete it, do the same for the other one so now you will just have the grippers on the Taskbar just lock it again after you finish adjusting and your Done. Note: This will remane on all your themes and you can use StartisBack Standard or Trial for 30 Days without having to reset it each time and just leave the Taskbar Tweeks all unchecked untill you buy a Full licence Key at www.startisback.com for about $6.50c AU with all the perks for 2pc's, I hope this Helps Mate and Welcome to VC

This is how it looks after Doing it Manually

Cheerz Man