Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
OK so I found out if I imported a theme to 1903 the correct way, then using the fill color in Windows 10 Light Mode > Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Explorer Status Bar changed the entire staus bar, but non imported and only updated using a script did not color the entire statusbar.

The obvious solution would be to import themes to completely update them rather then using my current script patching method, unfortunately I have only had limited success in importing themes, I will keep trying in the coming weeks to improve the importing but it's not going to be easy.

The other method is to use OldNewExplorer and enable staus bar and select Status Bar Style > Gray, this will force the theme to use the old status bar image in Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Status

So for now if you want to have light mode enabled for some reason and still want the all black status bar use this method.

Also if you want your themes to automatically select dark mode the edit your .theme file and under [VisualStyles] add the 2 following lines.

AppMode=Dark
SystemMode=Dark

Or change either one to light if that is what you prefer
Yeah...it's work like a charm. Thank you very very very much!!!!!