Quote Originally Posted by Katut View Post
Just look at that!! You go girl, go!!

Thank you, there are so many themes I just love! Not all of them support 4K though and so some I cant use but those that you did with Devilinside are just amazing eye candy, they take some time to setup properly and every now and again I have little time to play, I change the theme on my machine and people always ask me how do you do that, every time we see your presentations your computer looks different, is that a special Windows?

Then I just say, its the ghost in the machine!! Ha ha he he! No I just say that there is this secret lady and gentleman that have magic in their fingers (and brains of course) and they just make my computer something special to fall in love with again and again each time I turn my machine on!

Thanx again for your and everyone's work to make it possible, you are a great bunch of guys and girls!!
thank you for your nice words and yes only some themes now support 4K+
because only some users like this 4K or 5K monitors with high price and low 60Hz many are still on Full HD or QHD or on WQHD with 240Hz
and 4K+ themes is really different and you can use full theme power only if you have 4K monitor because using 4x higher quality as on Full HD
and yes my windows is really different because using some changes for 4K as 4K explorer etc