Hello,

First let me say, I think I've been a member since around 2013 and have enjoyed many of the Themes, especially for Win 7. So, my thanks and appreciation to all the creators and contributors. Never really said much but always admired the work. Not too long ago I decided to load up a theme with 7Tsp and noticed right away that it no longer seemed to apply the correct parts of the theme to the taskbar or the start menu, regardless of what theme I tried to apply. Has something happened that would cause this? Or would it be more likely something on my end? It used to work flawlessly. At this time Win 7 64 is still what I'm running, with no immediate plans to upgrade... Despite official support going away next year. A lot of changes since I was here last... Including the addition of a lot of new desktop modding software, and come to think about it I don't recall seeing 7Tsp in the mix...

My question I guess is, do I need to move to something else to get a decent theme applied or does anyone have any suggestions that may help me get a full theme, (with start menu and taskbar mods) applied? Hope I asked that correctly, ...

Really glad to see Visual Customs is still here. Took quite a lengthy hiatus after my son was killed in a car wreck... that's another story. Anyway in getting back to some semblance of normalcy, finally addressing my desktop, . Of all things, huh... Again, glad to see this site is still around and apparently thriving. I look forward to seeing some of the new developments. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

(Tried to post this once already and didn't see it. So I apologize if it pops up more than once or in more than one location)