Thread: Yo I have a suggestion

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Alert Yo I have a suggestion

Yo, so. since Windows 10 1903 isn't part of the RS series, I was thinking we should add a new section to prevent confusion. I actually went into the mod area to see if moderators had permissions to do so, but if they do I don't see how, .

But my idea is a section called Windows 10 19H1+ in the Visual Styles category.

That way people who go looking for themes for 19H1 will be able to find them easier as it's not really part of the Creators Update or RS series.
    Last edited by Nimbi; June 11th, 2019 at 01:57 PM.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    yes nice idea and i think this can only Mark Admin and CO Admin
    need to contact
    Mr GRiM

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    Yo, so. since Windows 10 1903 isn't part of the RS series, I was thinking we should add a ew section to prevent confusion. I actually went into the mod area to see if moderators had permissionsto do so, but if they do I don't see how, .

But my idea is a section called Windows 10 19H1+ in the Visual Styles category.

That way people who go looking for themes for 19H1 will be able to find them easier as it'snot really part of the Creators Update or RS series.
    It is a good idea but the section they are already in is "Windows 10 Creators Update +" which insinuates that the thread contains themes from anything after Creators Update.
    I think the site is already hard enough to navigate for some people to find not only themes but a lot of other things that have been strewn across the site by others in the past that to move all the 19H1 themes to new threads in another forum is just going to add to it.
    Personally I think we should just leave it as is, it makes the themes easier to find no matter if you are on RS2 or 19H1 or anything in between, but what we need to do is just edit the threads when we update the theme to 19H1 to specify 19H1 instead of RS6, this is actually is my fault being the old school I am being so used the the RS designation for all these years and old habits are hard to break.

When I get some time I will edit the threads I have updated so far.

If you like we could just rename the forum they are already in to include the H designation because from here on after the H designation is going to change every year with the year, for example next year it is going to be called 20H1, so on and so forth.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; June 8th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    It is a good idea but the section they are already in is "Windows 10 Creators Update +" which insinuates that the thread contains themes from anything after Creators Update.
    I think the site is already hard enough to navigate for some people to find not only themes but a lot of other things that have been strewn across the site by others in the past that to move all the 19H1 themes to new threads in another forum is just going to add to it.
    Personally I think we should just leave it as is, it makes the themes easier to find no matter if you are on RS2 or 19H1 or anything in between, but what we need to do is just edit the threads when we update the theme to 19H1 to specify 19H1 instead of RS6, this is actually is my fault being the old school I am being so used the the RS designation for all these years and old habits are hard to break.

When I get some time I will edit the threads I have updated so far.

If you like we could just rename the forum they are already in to include the H designation because from here on after the H designation is going to change every year with the year, for example next year it is going to be called 20H1, so on and so forth.
    Yeah, that was why I suggested 19H1+ since the H designation was going to be changing and just leaving the RS1+ section for the RS1-RS5 series but either way works, .

I've already updated the titles and rar files in mine to reflect the build name .

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Thread Information