Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 13 to 17 of 17

Thread: X-Spectral for Windows 10 1903 Share

  1. #1
    devillnside is offline
    Elite


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)


    Sex:

    X-Spectral for Windows 10 1903

    X-Spectral
    Theme for Windows 10 1903 Builds







    Supports 100% scaling settings only


    Updated to version 1.1
    15.06.19
    Changelog:
    Fixed dark mode immersive menu item highlight margins.
    Fixed SiB start orbs position on taskbar.
    Fixed window minimize/help button margins.


    How To:
    Y
    ou'll need your system patched with UXThemePatcher.

    UltraUXThemePatcher:
    https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en

    You'll also need 'StartIsBack' to apply the start menu & taskbar style & 'OldNewExplorer' for windows explorer to look exactly like it is in the screenshot.


    StartIsBack:

    https://www.startisback.com/

    OldNewExplorer:

    https://msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/

    Installation:
    a)Extract the contents of the 'Theme' folder & copy them to:
    C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
    b)From Personalization, select & apply the theme.

    Additional:

    Check the 'SIB Settings' screenshots included in the zip for theme specific settings in StartIsBack.


    Extras:
    Spectral Logon/Lockscreens in 1920x1080 & 2560x1440 resolutions.

    Enjoy.

    Download:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Last edited by devillnside; 06-14-2019 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Updated theme to version 1.1
    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #13
    devillnside is offline
    Elite


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Loeven View Post
    Any chance of getting some color variations on this theme as well personally would love to see a version with green accents which would go well on my other laptop
    if i get some spare time maybe i can get it done then
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #14
    Mike Loeven is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Having a small issue involving outlook 2013. Seems as though the orange on black theme is being applied to the message body inconsistently. while composing and html format emails work fine I am getting a large number of email messages in my inbox that are getting black text on black background. Are you familiar with this issue and is there any way to force outlook to use default colors instead of applying the theme ?
    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #15
    devillnside is offline
    Elite


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Loeven View Post
    Having a small issue involving outlook 2013. Seems as though the orange on black theme is being applied to the message body inconsistently. while composing and html format emails work fine I am getting a large number of email messages in my inbox that are getting black text on black background. Are you familiar with this issue and is there any way to force outlook to use default colors instead of applying the theme ?
    forcing outlook to use default colours?? no, nothing that i'm aware of but black text on black background is surprising!! i'll check if i missed something on my end!!!
    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #16
    Mike Loeven is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by devillnside View Post
    forcing outlook to use default colours?? no, nothing that i'm aware of but black text on black background is surprising!! i'll check if i missed something on my end!!!

    It only effects some incoming messages so It seems like it may be the sender using black instead of automatic for the text color but leaving the background color automatic. A way to just always use white background in outlook message body would be the optimal solution
    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #17
    devillnside is offline
    Elite


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Loeven View Post
    It only effects some incoming messages so It seems like it may be the sender using black instead of automatic for the text color but leaving the background color automatic. A way to just always use white background in outlook message body would be the optimal solution
    i'm not sure if it's possible while using a dark theme but if it can be done at all to begin with then maybe [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] can help with this
    register or log in to view signatures!


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mekanix X for Windows 10 1903
    By devillnside in forum Themes by devillnside
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2019, 04:03 PM
  2. Windows 10 1903 [19H1]
    By Dark Knight in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2019, 05:33 PM
  3. X-Spectral for RS3 & RS2
    By devillnside in forum Themes by devillnside
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 08:30 AM
  4. Spectral Blue for Windows 7
    By devillnside in forum devillnside's Windows 7 Themes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 05:49 PM
  5. Spectral for Windows 7
    By devillnside in forum devillnside's Windows 7 Themes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-19-2017, 07:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •