Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 TH2 import to Windows 10 19H1 1903 Share

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    756 Thread(s)

Sex:

Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 TH2 import to Windows 10 19H1 1903

Windows 8 to Windows 10 TH2 import to Windows 10 19H1 1903

Important, do not use this to update any themes newer then Windows 10 TH2, for newer themes go here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This update allows you to update themes from Windows 8 and onwards up to Windows 10 TH2 to the latest Windows 10 1903 19H1.

Update your theme by using the following instructions.

For updating a Windows 7 theme to Windows 10 19H1 first use the Windows Style Builder 7-10 TH2 version to update the theme to TH2

1. Open the folder called "Windows Style Builder 7-10 TH2"

2. Open the WSB Program.

3. Go to File > Open > Import 7 Theme and Import the Windows 7 theme you want to update.

4. Save your updated theme, do not test the theme or apply any fix and then proceed to the following steps.

Update your Windows 8 - Window 10 TH2 theme by following these steps

1. Open the folder called "Windows Style Builder TH2 - 19H1 1903"

2. Open the WSB Program.

3. Go to File > Open > Import 7 Theme and Import the theme you want to update.

4. Select Import Style Hack and select "Windows 10 1903 Import Fix" (Very important!!, do not miss this step!!)

5. You can now test your Theme and make sure it has imported correctly and does not give you any msstyles errors.

6. Save your updated theme and you're done.

Enjoy

NOTE
    Don't forget to replace the shell folder with the updated one, if you are going to save the updated theme in the same folder then replace the shell folder before you update the theme.

Information
    Added new Windows Style Builder 7-10 TH2, this version will allow you to import themes from Windows 7 to TH2 but added the parts for 19H1 and retains more of the original theme then the old 7-10TH2, the old one sort of worked but the themes got a bit messed up, there is still one issue with this version though, after the import the Aero Peak background can get messed up, it does not seem to happen with all themes though, just export the one from the original Windows 7 theme then import it to the updated theme.

WARNING
    Disclaimer, I am not responsible for any one trying out these scripts or for anyone who bricks their system, these are experimental and should be used on a Virtual machine for your safety.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; 19 Hours Ago at 12:35 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    756 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I'm still learning :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Nice work Erin, looks like you have had some good results.

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    756 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by devillnside View Post
    suppose i imported a windows 7 theme to windows 10 th2, using your previous import script, can i use this then to import that theme to 1903?
    I have posted an updated Windows Style Builder 7-10 TH2 version that will work with this to update Windows 7 themes to 19H1, follow the guide and read the information regarding the impopt, you will still need to fix some other parts though like the navigation buttons and immersive context menus, I added some style scripts to make it easier, there are 2 scripts, one to coppyt the old context menu to immersive context menu and another that will coppy the immersive context menu to the light and dark immersive context menus.

Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
    I have posted an updated Windows Style Builder 7-10 TH2 version that will work with this to update Windows 7 themes to 19H1, follow the guide and read the information regarding the impopt, you will still need to fix some other parts though like the navigation buttons and immersive context menus, I added some style scripts to make it easier, there are 2 scripts, one to coppyt the old context menu to immersive context menu and another that will coppy the immersive context menu to the light and dark immersive context menus.
    this is epic!!! thanks mate ... this is gonna make my life a lot easier when importing my win 7 themes to 1903!! good looking out!!!

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    137 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Nice work Erin, looks like you have had some good results.

PERFECT Mr Grim !!!!

I've just tried your 7-10 TH2, and followed your instructions for porting original W7 Theme SteelFlash: All went like a charm . Big-big thanks !!!

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    756 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    PERFECT Mr Grim !!!!

I've just tried your 7-10 TH2, and followed your instructions for porting original W7 Theme SteelFlash: All went like a charm . Big-big thanks !!!

Nice work, if you want to remove that grey bar behind the the address bar add BGTYPE::NONE to the following.

Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Active
    Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Inactive
    Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Active
    Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Inactive

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    137 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Nice work, if you want to remove that grey bar behind the the address bar add BGTYPE::NONE to the following.

Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Active
    Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Normal > Inactive
    Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Active
    Windows 10 Dark Mode > Toolbars, Headers, & Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Aero > Max > Inactive

Done!!! This is much better

Thanks a million, Mr Grim !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information