i'll start with the questions

1st: is there any programs to create taskbar's/start menus? (preferably free as i'm really poor)
2nd: do task bar skins have to be specific dimentions? or are is it more relaxed? (like example: with the steampunk theme, would it be possible to have the task bar skin much larger at the start bar area, and have it with like gears that'ld be like used to raise the start menu but the rest of the task bar regular sized)
3rd: can the start menu orb be larger or must be preset size?
4th: can the start orb and/or the task bar have animations? (another example useing same steampunk theme) i'm imaginging the start orb being a steam canister powering gears, when you press the start menu button the gears rotate raising the start menu, is that or anything like that possible?)

request:
1st: the above if it's possible
2nd: a sea of theves theme, using guns as cursor, chests as start orb? with an icon pack sea of thieves/pirate themed

thanks for any answers just recently found this (found it the other day with the steampunk theme) and am already addicted in matter of 2 days i was already up to having 16 different layouts haha.