Quote Originally Posted by awol_lsd View Post
kk cool, i'll pm but figured i'ld reply here for others reading the thread. but yeah lots of cool things here i'm VERY newb to customizations (i'm sure you could tell haha) not only am i new here, but this site is actually the first i found about customization haha so the little i have learned i've learned here and with trial/error with things i've gotten here. but i'm not really finding anything for actual creation...

what i have been doing so far while is limited does help. but i've been getting themes here (and icon packs if i can find ones i think match) and then finding things in rainmeter and editing that to fit. can edit the images that come with it and adjust the ini's to fit the edited but i'm still just modifying what others have done which leaves me limted. so am looking for some (perferably newb friendly) creation tools. the hardest part is start menu/taskbar as every search i try i only get results about toolbars or changing color (basic windows functions)

kind of saddening to know the dimensions are so restrictive, but if it's what it is it'll have to be fine

and yeah his steampunk theme was the first one i downloaded and got things from rainmeter for and started editing stuff to more fit me. (which is why i used it as example)

as far as the dimensions though it sounds like it may be possible just not recomended until experienced?
Yeah I haven't done this yet so I cant really advize you there, only what I know. There are a couple of apps you could use Customizer God is one of them besides WSB also Theme Resource Hacker, I don't know of any apps off the top that just do Start menu and Taskbar edits so I would use WSB because you can do so much more with it also.