these are some theme idea's i'ld like, i figured i will ATTEMPT some as i "attempt to" learn.. but figured it wouldn't hurt to post them here as 1.. it'll take me months prolly (if not longer) to even get one at a good enough state (as i don't even know the basics of things yet) and 2 others may also like the idea and want to come up with something that is their own for them

1. Theme based on the movie The Labyrinth (without david bowie's bulge of course ) was thinking the Fireys (the creatures that can take off their body parts) would make for good cursors the door knockers or helping hands as icons something along them lines but there is many things that can be used would love to see any ideas come from it.

2. theme based on the movie Dark Crystal this one i haven't given a lot of thought but the Skeksis heads would make a fitting cursor there may be better ideas though but the theme in general would simply be great.

3. Theme based on the movie Legend with this as the background

4 theme based on the series Firefly (or movie Serenity) which i was certain there would already be multiple but i haven't been able to find them. perhaps i just need better searching skills

anyway there was a couple more i thought about but not remembering right now and it's 3:35am but if anyones interested in trying something with these that'ld be great i'm going to be trying to work on learning i'll prolly start with The Labyrinth if i can find high res images to use since it has sooo much that would be usable i figure it'ld be the easiest for use while learning.