Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
I ran sfc/scannow twice, and it ran. Only installed the files you suggested, and all good I also bought Start Is Back as I like it's look better. Swapped one of my orbs in it's orb folder, so I have my start orb as well. Will likely play a bit as I'd like to get the stock Windows 10 icon for .txt back, and I have a random icon as my D:\ drive icon, . I used to have a drive icon program in 7, does anyone make one for 10?

I see the One Drive folder still does it's own thing, . I image it changes often anyway when One Drive updates. I did try some 7tsp icon packs and themes before I restored an image to apply the ipack and start menu, just to see how it works. I can see why people like it, it's just that easy. I may get into a theme later, after I look through all the 1903 themes.

Thanks for all your advice and help!

A Guy
I use WinAero Tweeker to customize the Navigation Icons and Text, I had a similar problem with the One Drive Icon changing after an update too, Not any more with this Cool App, you can do a Lot more with it to, if you still have Hassles with it, you can also change your text for Folders and Icons with it and much more on W10. Check it out its Free
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/69029-Winaero-Tweaker
I hope this Helps Cheerz !!