Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 25 to 30 of 41

Thread: Taskbar icons for Stankfiss Share

  1. #25
    Vec is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Padova
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    if someone need to replace this other icons
    System Icons for Battery life and Battery charging
    this Icons can be found here
    C:\Windows\SystemResources\powercpl.dll.mun
    System Icons for Wifi (WLAN)
    this Icons can be found here
    C:\Windows\SystemResources\WlanMM.dll.mun
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Hello,
    I changed the icons of the WlanMM.dll.mun (from 3131 to 3136), then I created the 7tsp file and finally integrated it with the 7tsp GUI 0.6 program.
    BUT on reboot the icons remain the original ones.

    I'm sure I did well.

    I have Windows 21h1.

    Could you put a file with WlanMM.dll.mun already modified so I can compare?

    thank you so much
    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #26
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    💜진정한 지식은💜💜결코 죽지 않는다💜





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    💜In Your Heart💜
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,244
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vec View Post
    Hello,
    I changed the icons of the WlanMM.dll.mun (from 3131 to 3136), then I created the 7tsp file and finally integrated it with the 7tsp GUI 0.6 program.
    BUT on reboot the icons remain the original ones.

    I'm sure I did well.

    I have Windows 21h1.

    Could you put a file with WlanMM.dll.mun already modified so I can compare?

    thank you so much
    just replace mine for what you need
    or you can upload your files for me here

    Attached Files
    Last edited by றѳѳղղįqվદ®; 06-17-2021 at 10:40 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #27
    Vec is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Padova
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    I got that file.
    I changed the icons from 3131 to 3136; i created the 7tsp file and installed it with 7tsp GUI.

    I restart the pc.

    When I restart the PC I get the message that it has been patched BUT in the taskbar the wifi icon do not update and remains that of windows.

    I can't understand why.


    Thank you.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Vec; 06-17-2021 at 05:23 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #28
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    💜진정한 지식은💜💜결코 죽지 않는다💜





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    💜In Your Heart💜
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,244
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vec View Post
    I got that file.
    I changed the icons from 3131 to 3136; i created the 7tsp file and installed it with 7tsp GUI.

    I restart the pc.

    When I restart the PC I get the message that it has been patched BUT in the taskbar the wifi icon do not update and remains that of windows.

    I can't understand why.


    Thank you.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    here is 7tsp file for you please run 7tsp as Administrator
    this take ownership (grand admin full control) for all protected files before patching
    Attached Files
    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #29
    Vec is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Padova
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post
    here is 7tsp file for you please run 7tsp as Administrator
    this take ownership (grand admin full control) for all protected files before patching

    Hello,
    I tried to integrate with "administrator"
    but nothing to do; the icons are updated in the wlamm.dll files in the SysWOW64 folders and in SystemResources but on restart the loaded icons in taskbar the wifi icon do not update and remains that of windows.

    I have a doubt at this point:

    the wlanMM.dll refers only to the ethernet port or also to the wifi; if it also refers to wifi, should the icons also work with Intel wifi?

    thank you so much
    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #30
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    💜진정한 지식은💜💜결코 죽지 않는다💜





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    💜In Your Heart💜
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,244
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vec View Post
    Hello,
    I tried to integrate with "administrator"
    but nothing to do; the icons are updated in the wlamm.dll files in the SysWOW64 folders and in SystemResources but on restart the loaded icons in taskbar the wifi icon do not update and remains that of windows.

    I have a doubt at this point:

    the wlanMM.dll refers only to the ethernet port or also to the wifi; if it also refers to wifi, should the icons also work with Intel wifi?

    thank you so much
    sorry but i can test some files later because i am now on Windows 11 OS Build 21996.1
    i am testing some Icon Packs and other system files here and i need to create a system patcher to run some 3rd party themes
    register or log in to view signatures!


 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Red HUD Taskbar Icons
    By gor17981 in forum Custom Icons
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2019, 08:50 PM
  2. Remove Icons on Taskbar ONLY?
    By Tetraspore in forum General Windows 10 Customization
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2017, 10:01 PM
  3. Launch Taskbar Icons
    By gor17981 in forum Custom Icons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:17 PM
  4. Taskbar Icons
    By Mattzilla in forum Icons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM
  5. icons more in the center of the taskbar?
    By luciferus13 in forum Taskbar
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •