Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post
i know where is the problem because my Business OS is really different as what are using here others
and i am using some windir-files from my OS what not working on the other OS and now know this issue and know how to fix this problem
and glad to see here ported icons and themes from w7 by razorsedge becase he have more master collections
and are the master theme creator as Mr GRiM and learned me all what i know and this master creators deserves great respect
I'm Really Glad you have Got it sorted out now and I can see how Enterprize and W10 OS Systems would use different files, cool now we can port more Cool Icons and themes from w7 by Razorsedge, Mr GriM, and all of the Great Theme Masters to run on the new W10 1903[H1] - W10 1909[H2] Versions now, Happy Days. Over the Last Couple of years Ive learnt all I Know about theme building, Mr GriM got me started to I didn't even know how to apply a Theme when I joined VC. Starting with Mr Grim and yourself, Devillinside and bits and pieces from all the Master Theme Builders in the forum have all helped me to now Create my Own and I can't Thank you all enough and have Great Respect for you all past and present.
Anyway, let me know if you want me to test out any of your new ports on W10 1909 if you like so you know the will be alright to share Confidently.
Thanks again my Friend for everythingCheers!!