Thread: Microsoft Edge Beta Custom Themed Title Bar

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
    oh , don't take notice of what you see which seems not fully skinned , it is because my INACTIVE windows during screenshot are " darkened" ( captions buttons ++ ) , otherwise it has the same look as the front apps on screen ^^
    what im refering to is that if you look at the settings app you can see that the left side is a different color, if the title bar were fully skinned, even in bg that side wouldn't extend to the title bar as well. that only happens because the majority of metro apps have a different type of Title bar that Big Muscle stopped trying to fix due to it breaking ModernFrame support every time MS updated. So those ones actually aren't fully skinned. The buttons are, and you do have the shadow image showing which looks damn nice. but it's pretty clear from the settings app that it's not fully skinned.

I won't deny some themes can look damn nice with the shadow image, but not all visual styles have a shadow image is my main issue with the lack of support now. The buttons actually skin regardless. it's just the title bar that doesn't fully skin on most due to that different type of ModernFrame. Also just noticed you're using Google Chrome xD. I stopped using that browser ages ago xD.

The bevel you're seeing on the title bar is actually the shadow image. A lot of Visual Styles have those now but it's not what it looks like.
    Last edited by Nimbi; March 31st, 2020 at 05:17 PM.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Thread Information