Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: [HELP] Need help to editing some colors on W10 1909 Share

  1. #31
    Rom0307 is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkuz View Post
    Can you upload a Screenshot me so I can see what you mean Mate.
    Take a look: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I have remove theses values and test the theme, WSB don't show me any error so i continue like that...
    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #32
    Donkuz is offline
    Pro Customizer


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    901
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rom0307 View Post
    Take a look: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I have remove theses values and test the theme, WSB don't show me any error so i continue like that...
    Have a look at the wizard and see if it still looks alright first before you do any more changes if it don't look right just undo what you done
    from the Ribbon and it should even after you save it and it will return to how it was before, There's a lot of trial and error when doing this you should be right but its only for the Text shadows.
    Last edited by Donkuz; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:50 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #33
    Rom0307 is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkuz View Post
    Have a look at the wizard and see if it still looks alright first before you do any more saves if it don't look right just undo what you done and it will return to how it was before, There's a lot of trial and error when doing this you should be right but its only for the Text shadows.
    The wizard ??
    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #34
    Donkuz is offline
    Pro Customizer


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    901
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rom0307 View Post
    The wizard ??
    Yes the Aero Wizard you just changed the settings for.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #35
    Rom0307 is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkuz View Post
    Yes the Aero Wizard you just changed the settings for.
    My question was: can i remove the specific properties i have mention without having any issues/bugs in future ?

    And other note: i see that between several customs themes compatible with 1903 and 1909 there aren't the same "sub-folders".

    I still find it very complicated to be able to understand what each type of element corresponds to visually if we want to adapt a theme to our tastes, there are apparently no documents or topics on it.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #36
    Donkuz is offline
    Pro Customizer


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    901
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rom0307 View Post
    My question was: can i remove the specific properties i have mention without having any issues/bugs in future ?

    And other note: i see that between several customs themes compatible with 1903 and 1909 there aren't the same "sub-folders".

    I still find it very complicated to be able to understand what each type of element corresponds to visually if we want to adapt a theme to our tastes, there are apparently no documents or topics on it.
    Mate, I try not to mess around to much with the settings like that it is very complicated and if you don't know what there for then leave em alone untill you know what it's for, I cant tell if what you did is going to have any long term effects or create bugs, as I said before Theres a lot of trial and error in it, sometimes you need to make a few mistakes to learn from, I did. Anyway it's nearly 3am in the morning Im off to bed.
    Catch ya tomorra.
    register or log in to view signatures!


 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Width of address bar (1909)
    By tistou77 in forum General Windows 10 Customization
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 05:05 PM
  2. Strata-X for 1909 & 1903
    By devillnside in forum Themes by devillnside
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 11:09 PM
  3. Airlock Fix/Port Request for 1909
    By xhrist in forum Requests, Site Problems and Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2020, 09:21 PM
  4. Simplex for 1903-1909
    By devillnside in forum Themes by devillnside
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2020, 12:02 AM
  5. Windows update 1909
    By Ultimitmale in forum General Windows 10 Customization
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2019, 01:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •