Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 7

Thread: Quake v2 - Wallpaper Logo (HD) Share

  1. #1
    Elond is offline
    Skilled


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Edron
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Sex:

    Quake v2 - Wallpaper Logo (HD)

    the father of FPS games just like Doom,finally have a cool wallpaper very clean written "Quake" =DD
    these grunges textures gave a badass look,thanks a lot Jesse Lax o/

    i really in love with Quake v2 wallpapers after finishing creating :3
    - you can download below after preview without my signature -

    if you use any theme with black color,take a look here on my Quake v1 simple wallpaper and maybe you will like ;D
    >>>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Size:
    Multi Sizes

    Credits:
    - Texture War 2012 by Jesse Lax/AHiLdesigns (Deviant Art)
    * except Black texture with rusty Quake logo

    Preview:








    Attached Files
    Last edited by Elond; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:26 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #2
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Ðเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,380
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    really awesome work my dear friendkeep up the good work
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #3
    Elond is offline
    Skilled


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Edron
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post
    really awesome work my dear friendkeep up the good work
    thank yooouuuu angel,you are the best
    this is the famous "quick edit,but very cool and clean" hahahahahahahahaha

    do you already played Quake?? ^.^
    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #4
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Ðเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,380
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elond View Post
    thank yooouuuu angel,you are the best
    this is the famous "quick edit,but very cool and clean" hahahahahahahahaha

    do you already played Quake?? ^.^
    sorry my friend but i never playing Quake
    only Unreal Tournament 3 and thats similiar
    but some years ago developning and fixing some apps for Epic Games UT4-Pre-Alpha
    but now i dont have free time for all new tutorials .etc
    creating more of new scripts with Unreal Development Kit for developers
    and creating some of my custom Unreal Tournament 3 editions as
    Unreal Tournament 3 Diamond edition by Moonnique®
    Unreal Tournament 3 Titan Black edition by Moonnique®
    Unreal Tournament 3 Pony edition by Moonnique®
    Unreal Tournament 3 Lady Pink edition b Moonnique®
    and Unreal Tournament 3 Team UST edition by Moonnique®







    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #5
    Elond is offline
    Skilled


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Edron
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post

    sorry my friend but i never playing Quake
    only Unreal Tournament 3 and thats similiar
    but some years ago developning and fixing some apps for Epic Games UT4-Pre-Alpha
    but now i dont have free time for all new tutorials .etc
    creating more of new scripts with Unreal Development Kit for developers
    and creating some of my custom Unreal Tournament 3 editions as
    Unreal Tournament 3 Diamond edition by Moonnique®
    Unreal Tournament 3 Titan Black edition by Moonnique®
    Unreal Tournament 3 Pony edition by Moonnique®
    Unreal Tournament 3 Lady Pink edition b Moonnique®
    and Unreal Tournament 3 Team UST edition by Moonnique®

    hmm you are awesome Moon,have programmer/developer skills O.O
    you should play that game someday on Retro version,its a classic and very similar as Doom ^^

    particularly,idk but i prefer Quake than Doom hahahahaha
    maybe because monsters looks more "scary" than some on Doom ;p
    Last edited by Elond; 1 Week Ago at 01:54 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #6
    Donkuz is offline
    Pro Customizer


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Nice Work Mate, Keep em Coming!!. Thanks for Sharing you work.Cheerz!!
    register or log in to view signatures!


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Quake Wallpaper - Logo (HD)
    By Elond in forum Wallpapers Posted by Elond
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 07:40 PM
  2. Chicago Bulls Logo Wallpaper v2 - HD
    By Elond in forum Wallpapers Posted by Elond
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2020, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 12:00 PM
  4. Wallpaper Logo
    By sete in forum Wallpapers Posted by sete
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 10:00 AM
  5. Alienware Logo(Wallpaper)
    By Danice in forum Wallpapers Posted by Danice
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 11:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •