Thread: looking for software to customize icon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

looking for software to customize icon?

Hi im new here sorry if this is wrong place to post but I was looking for a program that can help me replace icons on windows 10 2004+ since CustomizerGod is not working anymore , I had a look around and I found an Iconpack maker and iPack but one does not work for some reason (iPacks) and the other one is too complex and complicated I just want to replace icons one by one with my choice of icons like with CustomizerGod is there a way to do this ? I have seen people here with themed icons but im not sure how they do it without proper tool

thanks !!

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by evy94 View Post
    Hi im new here sorry if this is wrong place to post but I was looking for a program that can help me replace icons on windows 10 2004+ since CustomizerGod is not working anymore , I had a look around and I found an Iconpack maker and iPack but one does not work for some reason (iPacks) and the other one is too complex and complicated I just want to replace icons one by one with my choice of icons like with CustomizerGod is there a way to do this ? I have seen people here with themed icons but im not sure how they do it without proper tool

thanks !!
    hello and yes Windows 10 20h1 May 2020 update
    Windows 10 20h1 2004 OS build 19041 using the new .mun files in the new specific directory
    C:\Windows\SystemResources
    and more of the new Glyph icons saved as PNG unsupported for CustomizerGod and iPack
    Windows 10 19h1 and above can be patched only with updated 7tsp GUI 2019 more info here
    https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85420-Windows-10-20h1-2004-OS-build-19041-Important-INFO-for-Icon-Pack-Makers-Users
    Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; June 24th, 2020 at 08:41 AM.

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:

thanks !!
    you are sure about Customizer God???
    if I'm not mistaken,I saw some people using on W10 bro but im not sure...

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

thanks !!
    https://virtualcustoms.net/showthrea...con-Pack-Maker

Thread Information