Good morning all,
Here it's been a few months since I started customizing windows 10 with the help of your forum and other video on YouTube etc., but here I come at the end of the path where I can no longer find information share myself (I arrived I am thinking of changing 80% of the icons of windows10 but I still have lots of things that I would like to change but I can't find where it is put in Windows 10 or I can't do it for causse of not using the right way to do it!) so I just ask your help for me to continue my customization, here I noticed on the video and screenshot and theme especially at moonnique which had changed its window of winver the position of the branding (basebrd) I managed to transform it but it this but like the original one of windows (position) I would have liked to know how to put it on the right or on the left in the window or even put a other logo in addition to this location and the other request is always to winver how and where to find the texts which is in the winver window (native text of windows 10) to be able to change it etc.
I'm sorry for my English but I have my text translated into French in English by a translator.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cordially coyotee (the little beginner)