Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 7

Thread: 7tsp One Vision Icon Pack w10 2004 20h1 Share

  1. #1
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:

    Package Favorite 7tsp One Vision Icon Pack w10 2004 20h1

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Includes 57 .res files
    Many , many and many hours
    with ported , created a new .res files and this is
    The Ultimate Icon Pack for Windows 10

    This Icon Pack Includes Special Icons and files as
    Explorer.exe , Shell32.dll , timedate.cpl
    Windows media player skin
    Task Manager .etc
    7tsp One Vision Icon Pack for Windows 10
    ported for Windows 10 2004 20h1 by Moonnique®
    7tsp Ultimate Icon Pack for Windows 10 2004 20h1
    Please do not run this Icon Pack on w7 w8 w10 TH2-RS5!
    Windows 10 19h1 1903 Windows 10 19h2 1909
    This Icon Pack is created only for Windows 10
    19041 2004 20h1 with new .mun files
    Icon Pack has been ResRebuilded

    I have noticed 7tsp packs have been getting bigger and bigger in size.
    This is because some res editors leave old data inside the res files after modifying and saving them.
    This tool rebuilds all res files from a resources folder so they are clean of any rest data
    Windows 10 20h1 2004 OS build 19041
    Important INFO for Icon Pack Makers/Users more info here

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    7tsp One Vision Icon Pack










    Includes 57 .res files
    Many , many and many hours
    with ported , created a new .res files and this is
    The Ultimate Icon Pack for Windows 10

    This Icon Pack Includes Special Icons and files as
    Explorer.exe , Shell32.dll , timedate.cpl
    Windows media player skin
    Task Manager .etc









    Installation:
    Open up 7TSP & click Add a Custom Pack & select the icon pack you want to install.
    Click on Start Patching.
    By default 7TSP will create a restore point & install the icon pack.
    Once installation is done reboot & you're done.
    WARNING
    Please do not run this Icon Pack on w7 w8 w10 TH2-RS5!
    Windows 10 19h1 1903 Windows 10 19h2 1909
    This Icon Pack is created only for Windows 10

    19041 2004 20h1 with new .mun files

    Last edited by றѳѳղղįqվદ®; 1 Week Ago at 06:12 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #2
    devillnside is offline
    Elite


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,391
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    superb work!!!
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #3
    Elond is offline
    Pro Designer


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Edron
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    another work off the chain o/

    I didn't like these icons very much, but I'm surprised by the amount of work that has been done and I know it will be very useful for other people =DD
    now i see why you are a very busy woman hahaha
    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #4
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by devillnside View Post
    superb work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elond View Post
    another work off the chain o/

    I didn't like these icons very much, but I'm surprised by the amount of work that has been done and I know it will be very useful for other people =DD
    now i see why you are a very busy woman hahaha
    i am very glad you like it my dear friends
    and yes sorry for my afk or if i not respond for someone but in the last month porting all of the old Icon packs
    and created more as 2 000 .res files + One Windows edition with all included KB updates
    and this works waste all of my free time
    now porting this last Icon Pack and creating all of the .res files with MUI side pics because original Packs has been removed from VC site
    original thread has been created 06-07-2011
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #5
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by devillnside View Post
    superb work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elond View Post
    another work off the chain o/

    I didn't like these icons very much, but I'm surprised by the amount of work that has been done and I know it will be very useful for other people =DD
    now i see why you are a very busy woman hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post
    i am very glad you like it my dear friends
    and yes sorry for my afk or if i not respond for someone but in the last month porting all of the old Icon packs
    and created more as 2 000 .res files + One Windows edition with all included KB updates
    and this works waste all of my free time
    now porting this last Icon Pack and creating all of the .res files with MUI side pics because original Packs has been removed from VC site
    original thread has been created 06-07-2011
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    the last work available here hope you like it
    https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85706-7tsp-Razorsedge-System-Icon-Pack-w10-2004-20h1


    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #6
    devillnside is offline
    Elite


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,391
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post




    the last work available here hope you like it
    https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85706-7tsp-Razorsedge-System-Icon-Pack-w10-2004-20h1


    well .. what can i say.. the hits never stop coming with you mate
    register or log in to view signatures!


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 7tsp Gen-2 Complete Icon Pack Collection for w10 2004 20h1
    By றѳѳղղįqվદ® in forum 7tsp Icon Packs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 03:54 PM
  2. 7tsp Cryogenic Master Icon Pack w10 2004 20h1
    By றѳѳղղįqվદ® in forum 7tsp Icon Packs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 09:51 PM
  3. Windows 10 20h1 2004 OS build 19041 Important INFO for Icon Pack Makers/Users
    By றѳѳղղįqվદ® in forum Moonnique's Ported Themes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2020, 12:15 PM
  4. 7tsp One Vision Red Icon Pack
    By 696 in forum 7tsp Icon Packs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2019, 09:31 PM
  5. 7tsp One Vision Green Icon Pack
    By 696 in forum 7tsp Icon Packs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •