Hybrid View

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Crying Theme not applying

Okay here is what happened and what I have done I recently updated from 1809 to 1909 Prior to updating I was using MrGrims HUD apocalypse theme from here with no issues whatsoever after updating to 1909 I downloaded the latest version of HUD apocalypse along with Startisback , ONE, UXthemePatcher, and any other toold suggested I ran Startisback, One, UXthemepatcher etc with no errors occuring added the various reg entries from extras ran the various stuff in the extras folder that came with the theme rebooted/relogged as nessesary Installed the theme pack by placing the files in /resources/theme the colors of the titlebar and taskbar change , the walllpaper changes, aaand thats about it. Explorer doesnt get skinned. The custom start menu skins dont show up in Startisback and generally a whole lot of nothing happens. what am I doing wrong? or where did I go wrong?

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by SimianJyhad View Post
    Okay here is what happened and what I have done I recently updated from 1809 to 1909 Prior to updating I was using MrGrims HUD apocalypse theme from here with no issues whatsoever after updating to 1909 I downloaded the latest version of HUD apocalypse along with Startisback , ONE, UXthemePatcher, and any other toold suggested I ran Startisback, One, UXthemepatcher etc with no errors occuring added the various reg entries from extras ran the various stuff in the extras folder that came with the theme rebooted/relogged as nessesary Installed the theme pack by placing the files in /resources/theme the colors of the titlebar and taskbar change , the walllpaper changes, aaand thats about it. Explorer doesnt get skinned. The custom start menu skins dont show up in Startisback and generally a whole lot of nothing happens. what am I doing wrong? or where did I go wrong?
    https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85898-Theme-Port-Request

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post
    https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85898-Theme-Port-Request
    Thinking perhaps I missed a step or a trick. I uninstalled UXthemepatcher then rebooted and reinstalled as administrator it then rebooted and still nothing. No options in Startisback to change the start menu appearance (other than the default 4 that comes with it) none of the windows have been skinned. the only thing that changed is the wallpaper and the sound scheme. I deleted the theme, redownloaded it and reinstalled it in /resources/theme , UXtheme claims the files are patched. is there some bug with it that it will show files as being patched when they arent? I had seen that thread you posted earlier but thought maybe I missed something. I am fairly certain it is something I am missing but I cant imagine what after going through this five or sikx times now

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    so far all the progress I have made is my Pointer changed to the right one for the theme. I appreciate any help or insight anyone can offer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sex:
    have you got any screenshots of the applications your using and which version of windows 10 your using

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by J4M3SX019 View Post
    have you got any screenshots of the applications your using and which version of windows 10 your using
    lets see if this worked. A screenshot of my desktop. with Start Menu Open (rainmeter is skinned independently and is not a part of the problem) also have explorer open and taskbar showing. no option to change to the skinned versions in Startisback

EDIT: the Orb is about the only thing other than the mouse pointer that shows up and I had to manually find it with startisback
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by SimianJyhad; September 15th, 2020 at 10:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information