Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Not Liking 20H2 Share

  1. #1
    Dark Knight is offline
    VC Ambassador



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,550
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    263 Thread(s)


    Sex:

    Not Liking 20H2

    Installed the release candidate of 20H2 last night, rebooted and the first time I right clicked on my pc and selected properties this is what I got .......

    Don't get me wrong, I knew it was coming but I didn't think they would really implement it until the spring update next year. In my opinion it looks like dog shit . I guess the next update the the control panel as we know it will be gone too.
    I hope someone figures out how to either 1. get back to the old style without reverting back to the previous build or 2. figures out how to modify or skin it.

    Leave it to Microsoft to really f!#k something good that works up.

    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #2
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,576
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Installed the release candidate of 20H2 last night, rebooted and the first time I right clicked on my pc and selected properties this is what I got .......

    Don't get me wrong, I knew it was coming but I didn't think they would really implement it until the spring update next year. In my opinion it looks like dog shit . I guess the next update the the control panel as we know it will be gone too.
    I hope someone figures out how to either 1. get back to the old style without reverting back to the previous build or 2. figures out how to modify or skin it.

    Leave it to Microsoft to really f!#k something good that works up.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #3
    Dark Knight is offline
    VC Ambassador



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,550
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    263 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Much better, thank you Moon !
    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #4
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,576
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Much better, thank you Moon !
    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #5
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    Ʀεαℓ Ƙɳσωℓεɖɠε Ɲεѵεг Đเε!





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,576
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Much better, thank you Moon !
    if you like fast open your old system info

    you can put the new shortcut to the Quick access or to the Explorer

    Right click on File Explorer/System




    Last edited by றѳѳղղįqվદ®; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:29 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #6
    freak69ize is offline
    Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    532 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post

    if you like fast open your old system info

    you can put the new shortcut to the Quick access or to the Explorer

    Right click on File Explorer/System




    Nice theme Monica... let me guess.. not for download?
    Last edited by freak69ize; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:09 AM.
    register or log in to view signatures!


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Windows 10 20h2++ The beginning of the end for Control Panel (How to open old System)
    By றѳѳղղįqվદ® in forum Moonnique's Ported Themes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1 Hour Ago, 10:16 PM
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE for themes and Windows version 2009 ( 19042.421 /20h2 ) ++++
    By innuendo in forum General Windows 10 Customization
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-30-2020, 02:06 PM
  3. [HELP] Where are majors colors preperties in .msstyle for Win10 20H1-20H2 ?
    By Rom0307 in forum General Windows 10 Customization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2020, 10:43 PM
  4. UltraUXThemePatcher 3.7.2 20H2
    By றѳѳղղįqվદ® in forum Theme Patchers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 01:29 AM
  5. UltraUXThemePatcher 3.7.1 20H2
    By றѳѳղղįqվદ® in forum Theme Patchers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2020, 09:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •