VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Problem for themes with 7tsp

Hello everyone
    First of all a big thank you to Monica for her rapunzel to my problem to understand 7tsp (video and image tutorial).
    But here I still have a problem with this program! I manage to put the icons without problems but not the themes finally yes and no when I install with 7tsp all this but in Windows but when I want to apply the theme it is not but in black and not the theme that I wanted j I looked in theme resource my theme folder is empty! my question is how i should put my theme (pack and in extra). The theme I want to put is HUB Apocalypse.
    I have read the documents that Monica kindly shared with me on my other post but I do not understand the implementation of the pack.ini and the extra
    Thank you in advance for your help
    Regards coyotee

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotee View Post
    Hello everyone
    First of all a big thank you to Monica for her rapunzel to my problem to understand 7tsp (video and image tutorial).
    But here I still have a problem with this program! I manage to put the icons without problems but not the themes finally yes and no when I install with 7tsp all this but in Windows but when I want to apply the theme it is not but in black and not the theme that I wanted j I looked in theme resource my theme folder is empty! my question is how i should put my theme (pack and in extra). The theme I want to put is HUB Apocalypse.
    I have read the documents that Monica kindly shared with me on my other post but I do not understand the implementation of the pack.ini and the extra
    Thank you in advance for your help
    Regards coyotee
    just open the Extra folder and put here your custom theme Folder and Windows theme file
    open the 7tsp .ini file
    theme creator= put your info here (theme creator)
    theme= put theme name here with dot (.theme)
    merge=no
    uxhex=yes
    mui=no

Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; October 24th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Many thanks monica for your rapunzel, I managed to put it, where I was wrong it was that I did not put. Theme at the end. Now I will be able to find how to put the systheme32 files because some file that I put manually in my other pc function but when I do it but with 7tsp it changes in the Windows systheme32 directory but it does not display it remains as original. If I don't mind your kindness could you tell me how to opt out and change the official entries in winver and how you put image on the right or left in winver. Again a big thank you for your help and one day I can help you it will be with great pleasure.
    Regards coyotee

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotee View Post
    Many thanks monica for your rapunzel, I managed to put it, where I was wrong it was that I did not put. Theme at the end. Now I will be able to find how to put the systheme32 files because some file that I put manually in my other pc function but when I do it but with 7tsp it changes in the Windows systheme32 directory but it does not display it remains as original. If I don't mind your kindness could you tell me how to opt out and change the official entries in winver and how you put image on the right or left in winver. Again a big thank you for your help and one day I can help you it will be with great pleasure.
    Regards coyotee
    Windows systheme32
    hello again and you not mean C:\Windows\System32?
    if you are using Windows 10 19h1 and above 20h1 some files has been moved to the new directory
    C:\Windows\SystemResources and called as the new .mun files
    you need to save this .res files as .mun.res
    imageres.dll.mun.res , shell32.dll.mun.res .etc
    more info here

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/84148-Windows-10-19H1-19H2-1903-1909-18362-18363-END-for-iPack-users
    and here
    https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85420-Windows-10-20h1-2004-OS-build-19041-Important-INFO-for-Icon-Pack-Makers-Users

if you need to change winver.exe icon

winver location = C:\Windows\System32\winver.exe
    open winver with Restorator etc and replace the icon
    save winver.exe as winver.exe.res
    if you need to change winver.exe Windows 10 image
    this image you can find in the
    C:\Windows\Branding\Basebrd\Basebrd.dll
    replace Bitmap images for what you like
    and save Basebrd.dll as Basebrd.dll.res
    Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; October 25th, 2020 at 12:17 PM.

Thread Information