Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 16

Thread: A little help please Share

  1. #1
    Ultimitmale is offline
    Pro Designer


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland UK
    Age
    56
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)


    Sex:

    Cheeky A little help please

    Hi, I lost everything I had saved from here, all themes, wallpapers icon packs etc as my back up drive I save to took a massive dump.
    I know I can find most of my blue themes here and already got some of my favourite blue themes back and installed, BUT I have tried
    looking everywhere for the ROG theme that was modded over a HUD theme. I found the ASUS theme pack but the one I am after I used the
    ROG icon pack and it was perfect combo.
    Since last year my pains have growen and I can not sit as long as I used to, so I am not being lazy and not looking I just in a lot of pain.
    I hope you are all doing well and keeping safe and I do pop in sometimes and try and keep upto date with what is going on.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #2
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    💜진정한 지식은💜💜결코 죽지 않는다💜





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    💜In Your Heart💜
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,978
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimitmale View Post
    Hi, I lost everything I had saved from here, all themes, wallpapers icon packs etc as my back up drive I save to took a massive dump.
    I know I can find most of my blue themes here and already got some of my favourite blue themes back and installed, BUT I have tried
    looking everywhere for the ROG theme that was modded over a HUD theme. I found the ASUS theme pack but the one I am after I used the
    ROG icon pack and it was perfect combo.
    Since last year my pains have growen and I can not sit as long as I used to, so I am not being lazy and not looking I just in a lot of pain.
    I hope you are all doing well and keeping safe and I do pop in sometimes and try and keep upto date with what is going on.
    thats really bad my dear Friend but VC is really the good site for backups because here you can find all what you need
    please you do not have one of yor screenshot for what you need in the Post your desktop or in the other threads?
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #3
    Ultimitmale is offline
    Pro Designer


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland UK
    Age
    56
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Hi Moon and thanks for the kind words, something I didnt mension was we lost our son last month due to drugs and I can only hope if this message helps someone to get off drugs it would help a lot.

    The ROG theme was a modded HUD theme as seen in the picture I had on Facebook. My head aches lookin on here for the same ROG theme and icon pack wich you had put up with a couple od versions. That is all I have to remember sorry.

    I hope everyone stays safe and be smart, thank you Moon for the reply, you are an


    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #4
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    💜진정한 지식은💜💜결코 죽지 않는다💜





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    💜In Your Heart💜
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,978
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimitmale View Post
    Hi Moon and thanks for the kind words, something I didnt mension was we lost our son last month due to drugs and I can only hope if this message helps someone to get off drugs it would help a lot.

    The ROG theme was a modded HUD theme as seen in the picture I had on Facebook. My head aches lookin on here for the same ROG theme and icon pack wich you had put up with a couple od versions. That is all I have to remember sorry.

    I hope everyone stays safe and be smart, thank you Moon for the reply, you are an


    started here
    tomorrow i can find all other
    2 am here time to sleep
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #5
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    💜진정한 지식은💜💜결코 죽지 않는다💜





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    💜In Your Heart💜
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,978
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimitmale View Post
    Hi Moon and thanks for the kind words, something I didnt mension was we lost our son last month due to drugs and I can only hope if this message helps someone to get off drugs it would help a lot.

    The ROG theme was a modded HUD theme as seen in the picture I had on Facebook. My head aches lookin on here for the same ROG theme and icon pack wich you had put up with a couple od versions. That is all I have to remember sorry.

    I hope everyone stays safe and be smart, thank you Moon for the reply, you are an


    Quote Originally Posted by றѳѳղղįqվદ® View Post
    started here
    tomorrow i can find all other
    2 am here time to sleep
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #6
    றѳѳղղįqվદ® is offline
    💜진정한 지식은💜💜결코 죽지 않는다💜





    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    💜In Your Heart💜
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,978
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)


    Sex:



    Attached Files
    Last edited by றѳѳղղįqվદ®; 03-03-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    register or log in to view signatures!


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •