hey guys,wassup???
the title says it all,i have been with this problem for a while pissing me off about 2 years but only now have I had enough time to try to solve it this problem e.e
I watched some tutorials on Youtube but I haven't been able to solve it yet,none of them helped me enough =|

also I disabled some stupid Windows services and also disabled some things in the System Config ("MS Config") but I don't know if it makes any difference
i dont touched anything on my Registry Editor because i dont like,I've had problems with this in the past and I never got close again,I was traumatized xD
I know that Windows 7 is a system old as f***,but my computer turns on very fast in just a matter of a few seconds, I think it takes 1 minute at most...

and yes,i have a low end PC but i can play some games like GTA SA,NFS Most Wanted,Half Life,CS 1.6 and others like these,works fine - also I don't have many programs installed, the ones I use less often, I even prefer the Portable version.
restoring my computer would not be an option that I would consider,as it is something so simple to solve...

so i dont know whats goign on,it's time to ask the experts for help - I apologize for making you read so much ;p
anyway,I will be forever grateful for those who can help me and have a great week o/

NOTE: again,I don't know if it makes any difference but in the Registry Editor on "HKEY_Current_User" dont have "Hung App Timeout" or "Wait To Kill App Timeout" ,which was something that I realized existed on other computers in the tutorials that I watched...