Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 View Post
    ASUS TUF Covert Ops v2 Mastering Works
    Theme v2 for Windows 11 21H2-23H2++

Nice work with StartAllBack ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡, those icons look great as well, by any chance do you have many complete color sets of the HUD icons to use with Windows 11, I am still using my ones I created for Windows 10 but I am having a couple of problems with them, if you have a nice red set I would love to use them

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sex:
    hi mark yeah the other way to update w7 themes for w11 is do the import on a w10 machine first and save the theme somewhere than bring the w7 theme over to w11 and then do the windows 11 dwm import fix on the w11 machine you might need to remove some images anyway can you pm me your new custom themes please i did already ask

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
    Nice work with StartAllBack ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡, those icons look great as well, by any chance do you have many complete color sets of the HUD icons to use with Windows 11, I am still using my ones I created for Windows 10 but I am having a couple of problems with them, if you have a nice red set I would love to use them
    updated just now for you with some extra icons
    explorer , action center , imageres , shell32
    run and start menu Apps folder .etc hope you like it
    and here extra MUI Side images if you need it

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 will use them now

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 will use them now
    I hope the icon pack works without problems and here is a small explorer color correction

Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; July 2nd, 2023 at 11:02 AM.

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    143 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks Erin, that is the same way I have been able to achieve it, have not tried too many themes though so have not encountered the issue with the shellstyle, it could be a modification I made to it that allows different colors on the states in the command module and CPLCommand Module, my import script does fill all those locations with text color properties but I have experienced an issue with white windows if those properties are not present.

I will have to upload a new version and make sure I somehow explain how to use it, it should work fine though as long as the import is run.

You can use this stylehack file to add the properties as well.

Code:
    <!--
        Author:    Mr GRiM
    -->
    <stylescript>
        <copy>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="3" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="3" destState="2"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="3" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="3" destState="3"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="3" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="3" destState="4"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="2"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="3"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="4"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="5"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="2"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="3"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="4"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="5"/>

<properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="3" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="3" destState="2"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="3" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="3" destState="3"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="3" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="3" destState="4"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="2"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="3"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="4"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="4" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="4" destState="5"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="2"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="3"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="4"/>
            <properties sourceClass="CommandModule" sourcePart="5" sourceState="1" destClass="CPLCommandModule::CommandModule" destPart="5" destState="5"/>
        </copy>
    </stylescript>

Thanks a lot Mr Grim: I've tested your script and it works fine: I could port, from W10 to W11, one of my troubled themes (this is a W7 theme. I found It at YouTube, but its designer and all his themes have been gone since a long time ago).

The only problem I see is that explorer background-image dissapears with the June-2023 shellstyle

This is the outcome:

Thread Information