October 14th, 2021 08:30 AM #1
Classic Volume Control for Windows 11
I am pretty sure that you all are fed up with changelogs of Winaero Tweaker in this thread. They are actually pointless, since the app has a built-in update check mechanism. So I stopped them.
By today, here is a new thing.
Meet Classic Volume Control for Windows 11
Classic Volume Control for Windows 11 is my latest app that brings back the good old sound mixer to the latest OS
- The sound tray icon is interactive and display the actual sound level with its icon and tooltip.
- The icon follows the dark and light taskbar appearance and applies the appropriate icon when you switch between dark and light mode.
- Single-click on the tray icon opens the classic volume slider.
- Right-click on the tray icon opens the familiar menu.
- The right-click menu includes the following items:
- The full sound mixer.
- The classic "Sound" applet on the "Playback" tab.
- Volume control options.
- Items to start the app automatically with Windows, open the About box, and exit the app.
- The tray icon is HiDPI compatible and doesn't look blurry on modern displays.
The icon fully replicates the behavior of the classic sound icon. So, if you prefer the classic volume mixer, you will feel home with this app.
Get it here.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 in forum Themes for Windows 10 Creators Update +Replies: 1Last Post: March 3rd, 2019, 05:23 PM
By gvbwv in forum Gamers DenReplies: 2Last Post: December 30th, 2016, 03:06 PM
By Skarn in forum General Windows 10 CustomizationReplies: 1Last Post: August 21st, 2016, 07:17 PM
By razorsedge in forum Sound & AudioReplies: 3Last Post: September 27th, 2014, 10:54 PM
By razorsedge in forum Help and SupportReplies: 0Last Post: December 8th, 2012, 03:44 AM