Thread: Help, third-party custom themes for windows 10 don't change appearance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Help, third-party custom themes for windows 10 don't change appearance

Hola a todos, soy Shader y me gusta personalizar la apariencia de mi sistema operativo.

Actualmente uso Windows 10, 21H1 Build 19043,1415

y tengo el siguiente problema, que aclaro de antemano, no pasaba antes.

Cuando aplico un tema personalizado como los de la serie HUD, mi Windows solo cambia los iconos, y el cursor del mouse, pero no cambia el resto de la apariencia, es decir, mantiene la barra de tareas, asÃ* como la apariencia de las ventas que traen los temas originales de Windows.

In fact, even when I use the StarterIsBack ++ application to modify the appearance of the start menu, I do not get the option to apply the appearance of the theme in question, but it does allow me to choose other appearances, such as windows XP, or windows 7 or Windows 8 and other classic things of the application.

I would like to know if someone could give me a solution to the problem, or if they could tell me what the solution could be.

As I mentioned before, previously I didn't have that problem and could apply the full change when applying a theme.

Also, say that all the themes that I have to use are from HUD Machine and are compatible with windows version 21H1.

Además, he parcheado ventanas con UltraXtremePatcher, y también he usado otras aplicaciones que permiten usar NO temas de Windows originales, y el problema descrito anteriormente persiste.

Es por eso que voy a esta comunidad en busca de ayuda para tratar de resolver ese problema.

Es extraño poder disfrutar de la barra de tareas asÃ* como de los marcos de las ventanas de estilo futurista ... TT
    Luego les dejo cómo deberÃ*an verse y cómo se veÃ*an mis ventanas antes, con el Thema HUD Machine Pink
    y cómo se ve ahora cada vez que solicito cualquier tema
    Attached Images   

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    This happened to me after a windows update, I had to use system restore to fix it(witch is not a solution).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shader.Silenciofunebre View Post
    Hola a todos, soy Shader y me gusta personalizar la apariencia de mi sistema operativo.

Actualmente uso Windows 10, 21H1 Build 19043,1415

y tengo el siguiente problema, que aclaro de antemano, no pasaba antes.

Cuando aplico un tema personalizado como los de la serie HUD, mi Windows solo cambia los iconos, y el cursor del mouse, pero no cambia el resto de la apariencia, es decir, mantiene la barra de tareas, asÃ* como la apariencia de las ventas que traen los temas originales de Windows.

In fact, even when I use the StarterIsBack ++ application to modify the appearance of the start menu, I do not get the option to apply the appearance of the theme in question, but it does allow me to choose other appearances, such as windows XP, or windows 7 or Windows 8 and other classic things of the application.

I would like to know if someone could give me a solution to the problem, or if they could tell me what the solution could be.

As I mentioned before, previously I didn't have that problem and could apply the full change when applying a theme.

Also, say that all the themes that I have to use are from HUD Machine and are compatible with windows version 21H1.

Además, he parcheado ventanas con UltraXtremePatcher, y también he usado otras aplicaciones que permiten usar NO temas de Windows originales, y el problema descrito anteriormente persiste.

Es por eso que voy a esta comunidad en busca de ayuda para tratar de resolver ese problema.

Es extraño poder disfrutar de la barra de tareas asÃ* como de los marcos de las ventanas de estilo futurista ... TT
    Luego les dejo cómo deberÃ*an verse y cómo se veÃ*an mis ventanas antes, con el Thema HUD Machine Pink
    y cómo se ve ahora cada vez que solicito cualquier tema
    This looks to me like the patch either didn't go through or something interfered with the theme. I would suggest trying the ThemeSignatueBypassTool.exe instead of patching and see if that works for you. It's what I use in place of patching and it doesn't get broken by Windows updates.

You can get the ThemeSignatureBypassTool.exe here: Theme Signature Bypass.exe (virtualcustoms.net)

Also on Windows 10, if your system has Secure Boot, make sure to disable that for themes to work. Secure Boot interferes with third party themes in Windows 10 and should only be enabled if you plan to upgrade to Windows 11 or if you're not using third party themes.
    Last edited by Nimbi; December 28th, 2021 at 05:37 AM.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Gracias, de hecho fue el problema del parche que conocÃ*a, UltraExtremePatcher y sus variantes, que por alguna razón no aplicó el parche a los archivos de MuiTheme y otro que no recuerdo.

Pude resolverlo usando otro programa y logré arreglarlo.

Gracias por la atención de la comunidad al darme un poco de tiempo para ayudarme.

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    139 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shader.Silenciofunebre View Post
    Gracias, de hecho fue el problema del parche que conocÃ*a, UltraExtremePatcher y sus variantes, que por alguna razón no aplicó el parche a los archivos de MuiTheme y otro que no recuerdo.

Pude resolverlo usando otro programa y logré arreglarlo.

Gracias por la atención de la comunidad al darme un poco de tiempo para ayudarme.

Google Translate.....Thanks, in fact it was the problem of the patch that I knew, UltraExtremePatcher and its variants, which for some reason did not apply the patch to the MuiTheme files and another that I do not remember.I was able to solve it using another program and managed to fix it.Thanks for the attention of the community in giving me a little time to help me.

Please post in English or at least include English translation.

Thread Information