Quote Originally Posted by Neroon View Post
I am almost 60 myself, but i do enjoy AI Prompt To Image. I love customising my PC as do we all, but for me, its always been a struggle to source Wallpapers to match my Themes. I have no problem sourcing wallpaper sites as there are so many online, but i was never fully happy with what i could find, so i took the plunge, joined a Very Good AI To Image site and now i am hooked. My Desktop has never looked so good. Now i have Something that fits my Themes like a Glove, I experiment with my prompts, tweaking things until i get just what i had in my head as a thought. Never thought i would like or use AI Prompt To Image, Now, i would not like to Customise my PC without it. Every Image is Bespoke To Me and My Tastes.

I Do understand why some people would be fearful of AI, I Have Vascular Parkinsonism Dementia, but still want a Human Doctor Leading my Medical Team etc..
I am still more fearful of humans than machines. AI can be helpful to make certain jobs easier because that is what it is programmed to do. If it ever goes haywire and takes over it will probably still be because theres a human exploiting it