Hi guys,

I've resized and moved the taskbar itself and it did nothing to solve the issue.

I've messed around with the taskbar buttons quite a lot in both photoshop and windows style builder - adding and removing hottracking and highlight colors, changing the transparency and opacity - all to no avail. If I remove the transparency completely, the glow on the buttons of running applications disappears, but then I'm not able to see progress bar (when moving files) anymore.

@Donkuz

When you say "hollow them out" I assume you mean "delete the contents of the PNG completely" and I've tried that. What happened then was that the glow increased in intensity as my current buttons acts as a bit of dimmer.

If you want to take a look yourself it would be much appreciated. Might be easier than me trying to explain I've included a screengrab of what it is I'm going for. The first button is my start menu button, 2 is an active/open application and so is 4, 3 (cmd) is closed/not running. I would very much like for the buttons to look just like that regardless of whether or not I'm hovering over or pressing the buttons.

Please keep in mind that this is a Start Menu & Taskbar theme only intended to be used with StartIsBack. If you try applying it as a Windows theme you will be stuck in darkness forever...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C4K...Dxyl65GUZ/view