VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Active header app window color

Hi,

Does anyone know where this item is located? The color is 247,247,247 and I've searched for it in my theme, both as a value and in images, but I can't find it so I suspect it's an overlay image. Whenever I click a header to change the sorting of items, their background changes color (to 247) while the rest of the header items keeps their original (255). I would like for all the items to have 255 as their background regardless of whether their sorted or not.

Note that this only applies to applications and not to the File Explorer.

Here's an example where the items are sorted by "Name":

https://i.imgur.com/Tfvl9QU.jpg

Pro Theme Builder

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Poddzapp View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know where this item is located? The color is 247,247,247 and I've searched for it in my theme, both as a value and in images, but I can't find it so I suspect it's an overlay image. Whenever I click a header to change the sorting of items, their background changes color (to 247) while the rest of the header items keeps their original (255). I would like for all the items to have 255 as their background regardless of whether their sorted or not.

Note that this only applies to applications and not to the File Explorer.

Here's an example where the items are sorted by "Name":

https://i.imgur.com/Tfvl9QU.jpg
    Hi Podzzapp, Im not 100% Sure, but it could be Hard Coded in the app and you wont be able to change it. What app are you using?

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks for the answer. It's not hard coded into the app. When I started writing this reply I noticed that the color of the app window had changed, it was now all 247. I open Windows 10 Settings and when I do that, it reloads my screen calibration of contrast and brightness and suddenly, the issue that made me create this thread was back...

This damn OS is literally going to be the death of me. I've disabled the WindowsColorSystem entry in Task Scheduler so it's something else that keeps messing with my settings but I have no idea what. I'd appreciate it if anyone has an idea of what could be the cause of this, but I seriously doubt it as I'm not able to provide any more specific information.

Pro Theme Builder

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Sex:
    No Worrys, I just want to help you out with some idea's. If you cant figure it out try running SFC/scannow or do a reset and start fresh again. Sorry Im not much help.
    GoodluckI hope you figure it out Mate.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Yeah, no, don't get me wrong. I appreciate the input and I was entertaining the idea that it might be hard coded, but then I saw that it had solved itself, albeit just temporary. At least it's clear now that it's not an app or theme issue so that's something, even though it's still a headache to troubleshoot.

I'm a bit scared of running a SFC check as I fear it might "fix" files that I've intentionally modified, but I'm gonna play around with it some more and see if I can conjure up something.

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Poddzapp View Post
    I'm a bit scared of running a SFC check as I fear it might "fix" files that I've intentionally modified, but I'm gonna play around with it some more and see if I can conjure up something.

hello and yes sfc /scannow replace all modified files to the windows default
    if you need to restore only the separately file
    just open 7tsp GUI and click on Restore/Locate a single system file and restore it to windows default
    Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; June 13th, 2022 at 10:34 PM.

Thread Information