Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP - Sorry but i really dont get it.. how do you mod themes for win11????

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Money HELP - Sorry but i really dont get it.. how do you mod themes for win11????

gotta be at well over 70 webpages now and still not much makes sense...

All i want is to mod a Niivu theme (Night) cause theres some elements of it that makes no sense, like the hard white context menu, all my emails text black on black, baby blue firefox popups, weird green ok buttons, etc...

found a WSB v1.5.6.3 doesnt seems to open it properly... in fact theres probably 15 elements changes max i wanna keep and leave all the rest untouched for better stability...

isnt there a way to open something text-based and just delete unwanted entries and modify some RGB codes??... or if not whats the process??...

might not supposed to be done with WSB in not even sure of that...

Alternatively, anybody fluent on that stuff wanna do it for like 10$ ? ;-)

Im not trying to learn modding and make the most amazing theme ever, already lost over a month on firefox CSS and 2 weeks on potPlayer, i just want windows to not white-flood my room on the projector.

thanks

_

Pro Theme Builder

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by m003 View Post
    gotta be at well over 70 webpages now and still not much makes sense...

All i want is to mod a Niivu theme (Night) cause theres some elements of it that makes no sense, like the hard white context menu, all my emails text black on black, baby blue firefox popups, weird green ok buttons, etc...

found a WSB v1.5.6.3 doesnt seems to open it properly... in fact theres probably 15 elements changes max i wanna keep and leave all the rest untouched for better stability...

isnt there a way to open something text-based and just delete unwanted entries and modify some RGB codes??... or if not whats the process??...

might not supposed to be done with WSB in not even sure of that...

Alternatively, anybody fluent on that stuff wanna do it for like 10$ ? ;-)

Im not trying to learn modding and make the most amazing theme ever, already lost over a month on firefox CSS and 2 weeks on potPlayer, i just want windows to not white-flood my room on the projector.

thanks

_
    Have you tried to contact Niivu on DA? Explain what your problem is and he might fix it for you. We really cant modify it for you without consent from Niivu. also there you can only change a few things with WSB on W11 as the defaults are hardcoded and cant be changed. So your best bet is get in Contact with Niivu and make him aware of the Problems.
    Cheerz!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I think you misunderstood what i meant.... ive got some from Niivu's and from other as well... the point is that they all have something that doesnt make any freakin sense somewhere and i doesnt want to mod everything either... Niivu for example gotta have 100s of elements modified and i only want those 15 max, more mods=more problem or potential problems,... i cant just ask him to remove 85-150 of the stuff he did and dont need and to modify 3, ... i just better input these 15 ;-).... problem is that i still got zero idea how to do it... what i want anyway is pretty much a dark background change, #RGB at 7-8 places in windows, the Tixati background too and the min-max-close windows corner icon, thats it and thats all... so, if someone can point me out on how to do that concretely would be great or if someone wanna do it for some small $ im fine with that too, if you know your way around that must be a 10minutes thing top, i can send screenshots with arrow, change there, there, there, there, thats it!!!

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sex:
    For what you want to do, the WSB forum has all the information (I got all the help on this forum)

VistaStyleBuilder - Index

I'm also having some issues with WSB closing itself and W11 themes, but I'm getting there
    Sorry for my english

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I am unable to run any custom style from WSB. All I want to do is make the date time white text, red.

red in windows 11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by rom4ster View Post
    I am unable to run any custom style from WSB. All I want to do is make the date time white text, red.

red in windows 11

If all you wanna do is mess with the date i highly reccommend T-Clock, you can change a lot more, format, all color, size, position+++

Also it's bound to be more stable and easier than UXpatching...

https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock

_

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information