Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I crazy or are black/purple and black/pink based themes almost impossible to find?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Am I crazy or are black/purple and black/pink based themes almost impossible to find?

I have been searching for WEEKS now for a nice dark black/purple or black/pink theme for either windows 10 or 11, and in dozens of hours of scrolling I've found exactly two, the HUDs by Mr GRiM here, and some actually nice looking neon one from a rather sketchy seeming creator. Given the sketchiness of THAT creator and their site, I definitely don't want to risk their work, so I won't even name them. Shame too because their themes are actually rather nice looking.

I'm likely going to wind up using the HUD themes assuming I can get them to work on my version, but I was just wondering if anyone knew any other nice black/purple or black/pink based themes?

NO IDEA why they are apparently impossible to find, SUCH a pretty colour combo imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    The ASUS theme has a pink version https://virtualcustoms.net/showthrea...ete-Collection.

I also imported BadAzz dream and Zero-G in pink but I am not sure where they are located on the site.

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    139 Thread(s)

Sex:

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/49934-Zero-G-Pink?highlight=zero-g

This is for windows 7 (zero-g pink)

Also for window 7 (badazz-dream theme)

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthrea...t=BadAzz+dream

I searched but only found these 2 , perhaps someone could port them.
    Last edited by Robbo; September 13th, 2023 at 11:28 PM. Reason: added more info

Please post in English or at least include English translation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Oh heck, nooo idea how I missed that one. I'm usually a little bit eeeh about rocking company logos and such but given the seeming desert of purple out there I might have to try it out for a bit.
    That said, I am a HUUUUGE sucker for the HUD series aesthetic and even though it wasn't EXACTLY what I was after when I first started looking, I think I'm leaning pretty heavily towards using the pink version of it, is gorgeous!

Heck that ZeroG is GORGEOUS. More and more I'm thinking I might have to dip my toes into the world of customizing windows themes and try my hand at either recolouring a few or making my own.
    Last edited by Lexeon; September 13th, 2023 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/49934-Zero-G-Pink?highlight=zero-g

This is for windows 7 (zero-g pink)

Also for window 7 (badazz-dream theme)

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthrea...t=BadAzz+dream

I searched but only found these 2 , perhaps someone could port them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexeon View Post
    Oh heck, nooo idea how I missed that one. I'm usually a little bit eeeh about rocking company logos and such but given the seeming desert of purple out there I might have to try it out for a bit.
    That said, I am a HUUUUGE sucker for the HUD series aesthetic and even though it wasn't EXACTLY what I was after when I first started looking, I think I'm leaning pretty heavily towards using the pink version of it, is gorgeous!

Heck that ZeroG is GORGEOUS. More and more I'm thinking I might have to dip my toes into the world of customizing windows themes and try my hand at either recolouring a few or making my own.
    Good news, I tracked down my Zero-G Pink and Blue imports on a W10 TH2 virtual machine and have attached them to this post.

Erin might be willing to import Zero-G Pink to W11, I'll tag her in the thread so she sees your post.

BadAzz dream purple was included in the link I added in my previous post and have attached the theme to this post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shemhamforash; September 15th, 2023 at 12:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sex:
    hi shemhamforash i have the zero g pink already ported to w11 ive had to modify it so that it will work i will send a copy via pm if you want once im finished also porting w10 th2 themes to w11 might break your system so be careful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information