Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:

Encounter In The Deep Desert Wallpaper

Hey guys,how's it going?
    Man, it's been ages since I posted anything here on the forum, huh? haha
    Lately,my life's been a wild ride busy, stressed and a bit bummed out. That's why I vanished from the design world for a bit.
    I thought I could come back, sling some cool stuff more often, but the adult life sucks sometimes -.-

Anyway, today I decided to share this dope wallpaper I stumbled upon on Reddit.
    Hope y'all dig it. Who knows, maybe I'll make a more regular comeback to the forum soon ^.^

Size:
    1920x1200

Credits:
    - Artur Sadlos (Reddit)

Preview

Last edited by Elond; November 25th, 2023 at 01:12 AM.

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:
    post successfully edited FINALLY!

Pro Theme Builder

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elond View Post
    Hey guys,how's it going?
    Man, it's been ages since I posted anything here on the forum, huh? haha
    Lately,my life's been a wild ride busy, stressed and a bit bummed out. That's why I vanished from the design world for a bit.
    I thought I could come back, sling some cool stuff more often, but the adult life sucks sometimes -.-

Anyway, today I decided to share this dope wallpaper I stumbled upon on Reddit.
    Hope y'all dig it. Who knows, maybe I'll make a more regular comeback to the forum soon ^.^

Size:
    1920x1200

Credits:
    - Artur Sadlos (Reddit)

Preview

Hi Elond, Its good to see you back again, yeah life sux's sometimes and we all need to take time out for it and get things sorted out and then we can take the time to relax and do what we like best. Ive been dealing with a lot of lifes problems too so I know what you mean, so my creative juices have been on hold and I haven't Created any new Themes for a while now but will get back to it soon. I cant wait to see some of your Own Creations again and show us what you got Mate.
    Cheerz!!

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hi Elond, Its good to see you back again, yeah life sux's sometimes and we all need to take time out for it and get things sorted out and then we can take the time to relax and do what we like best. Ive been dealing with a lot of lifes problems too so I know what you mean, so my creative juices have been on hold and I haven't Created any new Themes for a while now but will get back to it soon. I cant wait to see some of your Own Creations again and show us what you got Mate.
    yeap bro,sometime life sucks -.-
    this is not yet my "official" return to the forum,lately I'm out of patience and a bit upset with life =|
    But as soon as I get organized and things get better, I intend to take a lot of cool projects out of the drawer that go far beyond wallpapers o/

so stay tuned guys =DD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elond View Post
    yeap bro,sometime life sucks -.-
    this is not yet my "official" return to the forum,lately I'm out of patience and a bit upset with life =|
    But as soon as I get organized and things get better, I intend to take a lot of cool projects out of the drawer that go far beyond wallpapers o/

so stay tuned guys =DD
    I can quite relate with this, stresses in life constantly kill my motivation to do pretty much anything.
    I hope you can find yours soon, and be inspired to create once more!
    but please don't over-push yourself of course, everyone works at their own pace.

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hi Elond.

I hear you bud, right now things are very bad for me, my Vascular Parkinsonism Dementia is Raging these last weeks, making things very difficult. My much loved Bespoke PC with all my customization themes etc.. all gone, i did have backups for a lot of things, but not everything, so lost a lot of lovely Theme stuff and more.

Hears to all of us, who is not having a great time lately, How does that 80s song Go "Things Can Only Get Better". I wish all forum members who are not having the best of times, All The Very Best. Feel lost without my PC and the courier is already 2 days late bringing the new one, i could have driven from the depot myself in 40 mins, but still waiting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information