Hybrid View

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

StartAllBack and Future Windows OSs

Hi to all at the forum. Can anyone tell me if SAB creates its own Taskbar, or re uses a Win 10 one.

Let me explain. I was talking to a peep on another customizing forum, and he said he seen and read something On Windows 11 DEV channel. Microsoft has implemented a new feature that kills off the ability to patch in Windows 10 parts on Windows 11. If this is true, what is the future of SAB. If it is not true, i will be sticking with SAB as i like it over its competitors.

I understand ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 from previous topics uses a modded Windows installation made up of several OSs Editions, and as a MS Dev, she may be the one to answer my question, but i am happy for any member who knows anything about this . I am thinking, if this is true, what direction do Theme Lovers like us, who use SAB daily move in, especially with Win 12, may thanks for any replies.

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neroon View Post
    Hi to all at the forum. Can anyone tell me if SAB creates its own Taskbar, or re uses a Win 10 one.

Let me explain. I was talking to a peep on another customizing forum, and he said he seen and read something On Windows 11 DEV channel. Microsoft has implemented a new feature that kills off the ability to patch in Windows 10 parts on Windows 11. If this is true, what is the future of SAB. If it is not true, i will be sticking with SAB as i like it over its competitors.

I understand ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 from previous topics uses a modded Windows installation made up of several OSs Editions, and as a MS Dev, she may be the one to answer my question, but i am happy for any member who knows anything about this . I am thinking, if this is true, what direction do Theme Lovers like us, who use SAB daily move in, especially with Win 12, may thanks for any replies.
    some things and photos cannot be published, such as information about upcoming versions of the Windows system
    in order to not be able to replace original files, all these system files would have to be locked permanently and that is not possible
    it will always be possible to edit any system file, whether it is a file .mun .mui .dll .exe UIFILE .cpl and the like
    it will always be possible to adapt and bypass the settings of new versions because there are always many good and experienced people who create external applications that enable these functions to become real
    a clear proof is also the fact that themes for windows 11 were once not possible to use at all, as well as to modify the main cause, which was explorer.exe file explorer
    new functions are constantly being added, such as mica, especially to the ExplorerPatcher or StartAllBack applications
    it is certainly clear that with the arrival of Windows 12, StartAllBack will also be called differently
    so that they can be distinguished and used for a specific Windows system
    because each of these windows is different, whether it is windows 10, windows 11 , 12 with AI or their upcoming versions

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 View Post
    some things and photos cannot be published, such as information about upcoming versions of the Windows system
    in order to not be able to replace original files, all these system files would have to be locked permanently and that is not possible
    it will always be possible to edit any system file, whether it is a file .mun .mui .dll .exe UIFILE .cpl and the like
    it will always be possible to adapt and bypass the settings of new versions because there are always many good and experienced people who create external applications that enable these functions to become real
    a clear proof is also the fact that themes for windows 11 were once not possible to use at all, as well as to modify the main cause, which was explorer.exe file explorer
    new functions are constantly being added, such as mica, especially to the ExplorerPatcher or StartAllBack applications
    it is certainly clear that with the arrival of Windows 12, StartAllBack will also be called differently
    so that they can be distinguished and used for a specific Windows system
    because each of these windows is different, whether it is windows 10, windows 11 , 12 with AI or their upcoming versions
    Many thanks for the reply, your insight is always helpful ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡, i will look forward to Win 12 and Themes.

Thread Information