Thread: WSB Test Button Bug

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

Crying WSB Test Button Bug

Once i press Test button, i can not import or open any file until close the WSB. Pls help me!

Every time i press the Test button i can't no more import or open nothing not only in style buider as in any program like photoshop untill i close the WSB! Pls help me!
    Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; January 25th, 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Pro Theme Builder

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by gintoky View Post
    Once i press Test button, i can not import or open any file until close the WSB. Pls help me!

Every time i press the Test button i can't no more import or open nothing not only in style buider as in any program like photoshop untill i close the WSB! Pls help me!
    It sounds like your theme may be corrupt have you tried removing it from the Registry Editor and re-open it again with WSB you can locate it here in the Registy Editor Screenshot just right click on it and Delete the theme you are working on and re-open it with WSB and try to Test it again , This will not Delete the actuall theme just reset the memory and you wont be able to undo anything you have changed anymore. you can also try undo in WSB . Anyway try this and let me know how it goes or not, Goodluck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkuz View Post
    It sounds like your theme may be corrupt have you tried removing it from the Registry Editor and re-open it again with WSB you can locate it here in the Registy Editor Screenshot just right click on it and Delete the theme you are working on and re-open it with WSB and try to Test it again , This will not Delete the actuall theme just reset the memory and you wont be able to undo anything you have changed anymore. you can also try undo in WSB . Anyway try this and let me know how it goes or not, Goodluck.

It did not work, i've deleted the registry but nothing changed! Anyway, thanks for the sugestion. But i've found a way to keep it working i just have to click the open window and keep it open whille testing the theme then i can import, save, and import, the same with photoshop i have to keep the window open.

Pro Theme Builder

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by gintoky View Post
    It did not work, i've deleted the registry but nothing changed! Anyway, thanks for the sugestion. But i've found a way to keep it working i just have to click the open window and keep it open whille testing the theme then i can import, save, and import, the same with photoshop i have to keep the window open.
    That's weird, I wonder why? The Only thing I can Suggest is extract another copy of WSB from your original Source and Try again, BTW Im glad you like my Chrono ViP Theme are you working on it? Let me know if I can Help you,
    I would really like to see what you come up with Mate.Cheerz !!

Thread Information