PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Customs Love

Swirlman1
August 19th, 2012, 06:28 AM
First of all, I would like to thank you for reading this post.

Virtual Customs, I can't believe how much this website has changed my life. It's true. There are so many things that I could say about Virtual Customs, but in order to truly express how I feel I am going to separate this into three sections.

1. The people: Truthfully VC wouldn't be the awesome website it is, without it's awesome members. I'd like to give a big thanks to all the moderators/admins/and others who maintain and contribute to this excellent website. I've never had anyone give me a negative response, seriously on every thread I've posted on all I have received is positive encouragement and answers. And this just makes me feel welcome, something you always can't feel on every website. There is some serious brother/sister(hood) to be had with all of our members. So thank you everyone for being so nice and welcoming. I used to be a member of a huge gaming community called IGC http://igcgamers.com/forum/ The reason I left is because of false accusations brought up against me due to bad sportsmanship from one of the ADMINS! I'm glad that this will never be an issue due to the maturity and respectfulness I feel here.

2. The Interface: One of the things I've had problems with on other forum-sites and such is that the user interface isn't as friendly or professional, which is a major issue on sites that require such aspects. I've never experienced one problem with this website and I'm glad that I can call this my homepage. The real thing I appreciate is that regardless if you are new or you have been here for years, it's easy and fast to make a good looking and informative post.

3. The Talent: This goes without saying. The people who post here are the cream of the crop. I've never seen such talent from any other group of individuals. I'm so glad that I visit this website anytime I can.

Well that's what I have to say about Virtual Customs. Please tell me what you like or how you feel about VC. Thanks.

_alex_
August 19th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hey,

confirm, that Virtual Custom is well organized, Masters and all user are polite, smart and kindly helpful.
No problem with interface, it is working well and is good readable.

All this marvelous forum is maintained as it is thanks to Masters(Moderators and Admins) that keep the forum only with useful posts....
Even the members follow the forum rules, and this is good.

On top of talent(which here i found the best tutorials and threads for helping the newbies) the best attitude is Respect!

Enjoy this day pals :Smile:

razorsedge
August 19th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Well thank you to the both of you we are very happy that you like the community here and we try and be as helpful as we can :)

but the best way to have a good site is by having good members like both of you helping the site grow and being such good contributing members those of us here at vc would like to thank you as well :)

gor17981
August 19th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Thank you both for the comments, we are genuinely grateful for posts like these, when some one takes the time to say thanks or post such awesome posts as these it really hits the spot and is why we all love this great community that is Virtual Customs.

:happy:

gyroida
August 19th, 2012, 06:59 PM
U wrote it really nice, I have same opinion like u, however I dont know to use word in such nice way like u. Yea, gr8 site with gr8 ppl!

Mr GRiM
August 19th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the kind words, it's nice to see that the members feel welcome and enjoy the community spirit :smile:

Big V
August 20th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Sorry for my late reply I was not here much over the weekend. Thanks for the great compliments we work very hard to make the site as enjoyable as we can for the members and seeing comments from members of this type means a lot to us here in the staff area Thank You for the great comments. I like to also say a big thanks to all of our contributing artist without you we wouldn't be here. And thanks to all the members here for your support and patronage of the site.

Swirlman1
September 5th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Well I visit this website over 50 times per day. just wanted to let everyone know that this is my facebook/twitter a.k.a my social life online.