Quote Originally Posted by JohnDay View Post
Sorry i didnt mean you as a company i mean lets say for example large corporations such as coca cola could just as easily get a hold of this and make free to play games/interfaces for people to use and for them to get some good advertising out of it. I dont know im just thinking out loud i guess. Im not even sure what the legal ramifications would be for that to happen or even if it would be possible, but that was my initial thought. I mean, it could even make for some fun/interesting board meetings quite fun presentations, Instead of the old board and graphs . Going a little overboard but you get the principle of course.

Even for the computer enthusiast who loves to customize its still a great idea. I can see there being lots of ways for people to have fun with this. Im certainly going to look more closely at it.
Thanks so much. Yes, i love the way you are thinking. The legal ramifications for any company that makes a commercial splinterface without a license will be copyright infringement. 100% free for the end user and for "solo" artists and such. Corporate world must license. Any "company" must license (not sure how to distinguish from 'solo" and "company" yet, but it will get figured out by smarter people than me.)