VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

WSB Win 10 & 11 v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
    WSB closes on Windows 11 when you try to open any theme and hit test, you first have to save the theme again and then test will work, problem is that sometimes when you save the theme it also closes WSB and then it also corrupts the msstyles, my advice is to always make a copy of any theme you are working on, once you have a theme open and have saved it then you can test it and save normally.

Now the other issue with WSB errors testing themes will mainly come down to Windows 11 creating a lot of new parts when importing the theme, there are more images added to the msstyles and if you have a theme that already has a lot of large images then it may cause an error, the solution is to make images smaller, crop any large images that do not need to be so large, use sizing margins to stretch the images, if you reduce the size of a few images the msstyles should work.

I will have another go at importing the themes without adding the new classes and see how that goes.

If you have any theme in particular that you would like me to test, please let me know, so far I not had a theme that I can not import so I would like some of the ones you guys are struggling with so I can test and make improvements.
    Hi Mr GRIM, Thanks a million tons for all your help, also for wsb for win 10 & 11 v2.0, so far it's working like a charm ( on windows 10 & 11 ) if one follows carefully your instractions, again in short thanks a million bunch of tons for all your hard and great work
    PS : I based this on your Dark7 Ultimate2 theme for win 7 BTW.
    Attached Images   
    Last edited by claude96; June 20th, 2023 at 10:49 PM.

Thread Information